Into the Woods

Once In A Red Moon | HIATUS

Mina felt her heart thump, he was talking to her right? 

The Wolf got up and turned around to gaze at her curiously. His slight brow raise asked the silent question of whether she was coming or not. Mina quickly followed behind, starting to panic at what he was expecting to happen.

She could see why he was one of the most feared personas as he emitted an aura of pure power and dominance. Club-goers unknowingly parted like the red sea for the 'wolf' to pass.

Mina walked behind him, being completely concealed by him. As she continued to blindly follow him a variety of scenarios appeared in her head, none of them ending too well on her end.

He led her to a fire exit closing the door behind them. The evening wind rustled the trees, the street lamps glowing dimly in the background. Compared to the inside of the club it was dead silent. 

Mina crossed her arms and tried her best to appear composed.

"I've heard you've been looking for me", Kris stated in what should have been a question. 

At his intense stare Mina started fidgeting before quickly stopping herself, she had to remind herself that these guys could smell fear.

"I'm sure you've heard of the Huntsman. I would like to offer a deal.... Wolf..."

"It's Kris. A girl like you shouldn't call me such things", he replied with an almost playful glimmer in his eyes. He motioned his hands urging the girl to continue.

"Well Kris, I want you to kill the Huntsman", she said sternly. 

A husky laugh came out of him and echoed in the night.

"You're kidding right? Now Princess I don't know what spoiled world you live in but do you really expect me, I repeat me to do your dirty work? For all you know I could be the Huntsman, right in front of your eyes", Kris said, narrowing his eyes.

"Please, if anyone from SM had anything to do with that bastard my dad would have jumped at the chance to throw Sooman off a building." Mina snorted indignantly and crossed her arms.

She continued on, "You seem to know who I am, so I'll make it simple. I have money and power, you don't."

"What makes you think I want money and power, especially from the daughter of the enemy", Kris replied seemingly disinterested, rolling his broad shoulders back lazily.

"Let me get this straight. You are a street fighter and criminal out of the goodness of your heart?"

Kris found himself unwillingly chuckling at that. Mina kept blabbering on, the words going straight through him. 

He stretched and leaned against the stair rail, deep in thought. His heart was still heavy and guilt-ridden after seeing Luhan in the hospital bed. EXO was expected to pay their own fees, to avoid any further trouble with SM having gangs.

Of course it wasn't the best paying job. Kris found most of the member giving him the cold shoulder, probably due to the fact that their injuries were on him.

Kris' eyes lingered on the girl in front of him, the iconic red hair of the devil's daughter. She obviously had money and seemed willing to pay. The money would be more than enough to pay for the hospital fees and hopefully prove his worth.

Mina finished her speech to find Kris looking intensely at her. 

"We'll talk later Red", he said with a mysterious expression on his face.

"Wait!" but he already disappeared back into the club. Mina sighed, thinking she had lost her chance afterall but realized she had something in her hand. In it was a slip of paper with a string of numbers Kris had somehow slipped to her. 


Up in the security booth inside the club were an array of monitors, one focused on where Mina and Kris had just been. Against the door of the tiny room was a man knocked out onto the ground, his head bleeding profusely onto the floor. The tiny badge on his blue shirt signified he was supposed to be keeping watch.

"Aw poor boy sleeping on the job. Good thing I'm around", the owner of the foreign voice chuckled menacingly and propped their feet up against the table where the monitors sat. 

The figure was completely shadowed except for the smirk that ran on their face, illuminated by the screens. 

"Come and play Little Red, you're next and no wolf can change that."


A/N: Thanks for reading! When I post this it will probably be my birthday so leave a comment for me ^-^ and of course if you haven't already subscribe & upvote if you enjoyed! Happy New Years everyone!