Once Upon a Time

Once In A Red Moon | HIATUS

Mina slung her school bag higher up on her shoulder while walking home. She flipped back her crimson red hair as she passed the YG building, or better known to her as her father's building.

Sirens blared and flashed as she neared the front and a huge crowd of people was surrounding it.

'Did Dad not pay his taxes again?', Mina thought to herself. The sight of paparazzi surrounding the skyscraper wasn't a strange sight by now. But it was the police cars and ambulances that blocked the road that made Mina run to the front of the building, elbowing people out of her way. 

She pushed her way to the front of the crowd to see what was going on. A tall policeman stopped Mina in her tracks.

"Sorry Miss but no one is allowed behind the yellow tape. This building is under lockdown until the forensics team arrives", he instructed in a gruff voice.

Mina ducked under the yellow crime tape that wrapped around the entrance. "Sorry Sir but this is my building and I have all rights to see what the deal is", she said in an authoritive tone. Before the policeman could stop him Mina walked right in the building, instantly regretting the decision.

There on the luxurious red carpet laid a mangled corpse that instantly stood out against the modern furniture.

Mina would have already been scarred at the sight but the body was none other than her beloved grandmother. Mina felt her heart stop. "No. No way", she mumbled quietly. The woman that raised Mina couldn't have died, not like this.

Two large police officer burst through the door and each grabbed onto Mina's arms. "Miss you have to evacuate the building. Now."

Before they could drag out her, literally, Mina noticed many spurts of blood on the floor. Huntsman was spelled out on the floor out of what Mina assumed was blood, her grandma's blood. 

She shivered at the sight and started kicking and twisting, attempting to escape the officer's grasp.

"NO! NO! Let me go! Bastard! I'll kill that bastard!", Mina screamed. She screamed every curse word known to man as tears ran violently down her face.

By the time she was outside, multiple flashes from cameras went off. Reporters were swarming the area as Mina continued to sob incoherently. A black limousine pulled up and Mina was dropped into the back of it.

The driver drove to a large manor and opened the door near Mina. "We are home Miss Yang." Everything that happened after that was a blur to Mina. For that moment all she could do was sob and feel as though her chest was ripping at the seams.

It was late at night when she finally finished sobbing and she found herself on her bed. "I'll kill that Huntsman. I don't know who he or she is but I will kil them, for you Granny", Mina vowed to herself. 

Mina was exhausted and the only emotion that lingered was rage. She passed out on her bed and with her last conscious thought, swore to avenge the woman that was there for her when no one else was.

 


Sirens blared all around Kris as he darted from street to street. He jumped into a black van, tossing a large bag into the back.

"Go Luhan drive! Now!"

Luhan hurriedly stepped on the pedal and they drove off. "The hell man? I turn my back on you for a second and the cops are on you... and what's in that bag?"

"Calm down there. Suho told me Sooman's been cheap with our pay so I got us a little bonus. You know, to hold us over."

"You can't do that Kris! If SM finds out that it was his own gang stealing from him, we're screwed!", Luhan exclaimed with panic in his voice.

Luhan managed a quick turn to avert the nearing police cars. The tires screeched and Kris almost fell into his lap.

Kris rolled his eyes, "Luhan we've been forced into this life. We've been ed for a long time now."

 


A/N: First chapter! What did you think? Give me your feedback, you ;3