Chapter o2

Where Are You Now?

Her POV

The time have finally come!
We will meet again after six years.

 

I walked happily to the airport.

 

"What a good day~ Lalala~" I singed happily I rode a taxi through the airport.

 

"I wonder how does he look like now? I'm sure he'd be more handsome." I daydreamed minutes later I reached the airport I thanked the driver and pay him and walk inside the airport.

 

*I wonder where is he?* I look around looking for him.

 

Minutes passed, I'm still here. Anyway, I'll just go sit first it's too tiring standing up for 30 minutes.

 

I keep looking at my cellphone then I look around. There! I s...see him.

 

My eyes widen and covered my mouth. There I see him, with a girl, they are laughing they seem happy and the girl is clinging to him and the girl is beautiful compared to me...

 

He looked at me then break it, fastly.

 

What is this? What is happening? Why did this have to happen? My tears fell down and I run outside the airport going to the garden.

 

So, he just made me go to the airport to see him with another girl?! I thought we'll continue are story, that's left hanging.

But I guess, this would be the ending, I shouldn't have wait for him, I knew this would happen I'm such a stupid girl for waiting for him and hoping to continue our story.

 

I waited for him, but it all become a waste. I walk with my head down, tears keep streaming my face.

 

Why are you like this? You keep hurting me... I waited for you. But it's okay if I can't touch you, be with you, as long as you're happy, I am also... S a r a n g h a e, Baekhyun, my Baekhyun.

 

End of POV

 

His POV

 

I'm finally coming back to Korea and see her yes!

But.. I can't talk to her, my umma and appa say so... I really hate my parents ugh.

 

"Seohyun's here!" Umma shouted downstairs then I headed downstairs we goto the car and drive to the airport, minutes later we reached the airport.

 

We waited for the flight and Seohyun keep clinging to me, it's annoying but I keep smiling to her because appa and umma is looking at us. Minutes later our flight has come, I sleep during the whole flight.

 

We reached Korea we get our luggage and our things, I looked around looking for her.

 

Then there I see her, but I broke it fastly or else they might caught me staring, then I see her running at the airport.

 

I'm very sorry...

 

 


A/N:  The Prolouge will be posted on Friday maybe or smthing.

This should be the ending but I'm not satisfied :C