Prolouge.

Where Are You Now?

A/N: Listen to Baby Don't Cry while reading!

 


 
 
Author's POV
 
Months, days and years passed since they meet and the day their story ended, or maybe not, maybe that still isn't the ending for them.
 
Miyoung walked to the forest slowly, there she see the garden like park, where you can see many types of flowers which makes that place look like a rainbow because of the different type of colors mixed up.
 
She go there and picked up one daisy and smell it, she suddenly remembered the first time  they met here, exactly in this place.
 
-Flashback-
 
Miyoung is inspecting very type of flowers here, actually she's sketching the flowers, the most beautiful flowers in her eyes while she was sketching someone bump onto her shoulders and a man's voice speak.
 
"I'm sorry! I think i'm too coped up looking at the flowers." The man said and bowed for apology.
 
"Aniyo! It's alright and no need to bow!" She smiled.
 
"The flowers here is so beautiful, right?" The boy smiled.
 
"Neh, it is. And they smell so great." She agreed.
 
"I see, you're sketching them?" The boy said looking at her sketch and she quickly hide it.
 
"Yes I am, and please don't look my sketches is too ugly." I continue hiding it.
 
"I've seen it already. Don't worry, your sketches is beautiful! You drew well." The boy chuckled
 
"Ani, but kamsahamnida!" She grinned.
 
"Anyway, may I know your name?" The boy asked.
 
"Sure you can. My name is Miyoung what about you?" She smiled.
 
"Nice to meet you Miyoung I'm Baekhyun and it's nice to meet you." Baekhyun smiled back.
 
"Your name sound like Bacon omg." Miyoung laughed.
 
"Yes it does. But don't call me that I hate it." Baekhyun glared jokingly and laugh with her.
 
"Sure thing!" She answered then Baekhyun's phone suddenly ringed.
 
"Hey, I gotta go now. It's nice meeting you ___! I hope we'll meet again soon!" Baekhyun bid goodbye to her and run away.
 
-End flashback-
 
She just smiled at the memory. *I hope I could turn back time and go back to that day, the first time we met.*
 
Then she sat at the bench inspecting her sorroundings and resting for awhile, after minutes she finally stood up and stroll at the park.
 
While strolling at the park her eyes caught a familliar back then it turn around there she see, Baekhyun...Baekhyun's fiance.
 
Yes, she knew about it because Seohyun is her, childhood friend.
 
"Miyoung! Can I please talk to you?" Seohyun said running to her.
 
"Yes you can what is it?" She smiled.
 
"Baekhyun..." She started.
 
"Baekhyun what?" She look at her, waiting for her to continue.
 
"Baekhyun  passed away already, last week." Seohyun said looking sad.
 
"What?! Why?!" I said shocked.
 
"I know you can't believe it, he passed away because of Brain Cancer." Seohyun said.
 
"It's already been a year since he have a Brain Cancer based from the doctor but when we find out about it, it's already too late. The doctor said just to wait for his time to come but we do anything to cure him even though we know we can't save him already. Until that day came, he passed away but he passed me a letter and said to pass it to you, so that his spirit would peaceful and relieve already. I have to go now and please make sure to read it." Seohyun said smiling and goto her car.
 
I was left there with my mouth hang open tears started to form, I opened the letter with my hand shaking.
 
 

 
Dear Miyoung,
 
Miyoung-ah, My Miyoung. By the time you read this I'm not in this world already, but please read this.
I just wanted to say, sorry, Sorry for being a jerk.
I didn't want to say to you at first that I'm getting married to Seohyun, I just don't wanted to hurt you but I guess I still hurted  you.
I did do everything to stop the wedding, I surely do but I just can't
 
I'm sorry that I broke my promise that I'll comeback for you.
Please don't be sad about me.
I deserved this for hurting you.
Please keep smiling for me, cause when you smile sun shines for me, it gaves strenght for me to go on.
I'll just always be by your side even though you can't see me.
 
I'm very sorry, so sorry.
I hope we can continue our story again on my next life.
 
And always remember,
That I love you, I will always love you forever.
 
Love,
Baekhyun.
 

 

 
There the letter ended her tears fall down.
 
"You're such a jerk Baekhyun!" I shouted but then I feel something on the letter, I opened it again and see a ring.
 
Then I see a letter on the back.
 
Will you marry me?
 
My tears fall down more. "Yes I will marry you Baekhyun, I will surely." I smiled with my tears flowing.
 
"I hate you for making me cry like this." I looked at the ring.
 
Then a boy beside her smiled, feeling glad.
 
He can go peacefully already.
 
"I love you Miyoung." She heard a voice then it suddenly wind.
 
"I love you too Baekhyun." She looked through the skies and smiled.
 

A/N: Sorry for the sad ending! orz.

Actually I really planned for a happy ending but blame Baby Don't Cry it gave me sad feels and Baekhyun's voice is so fabulous like duh. Omfg omfg I'm dying. * u * 

 

But anyway, it's still happy right? ;u;

Why? Because she accepted his proposal o/ yayay!

 

Have a great day! I might as well, work for the happy ending if you would like guys!

Saranghaeyoooooooooooo. ♡