Alternative Ending.

Where Are You Now?

A/N: Hey guys! I decided to make an alternative ending since you guys want a happy ending .n.

Lolol. but guys they'll not meet at heaven okay? And the ending... Baekhyun died. Just died. He just said his last words for her ;n; 

Okay = DRAMA START = lolol drama e u e 

 


 

Author's POV

 

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days, and days turn into months. It's been 6 months since they've meet. For her it's like, 6 years have passed already, but... she'll keep waiting for him.

 

Miyoung is walking to the park, it's been a while since she visited this park and well, enjoying the fresh air.

She felt so calm here in the park, because you'll just hear the birds and the way wind blew.

 

She stroll around the park while listening to music. 

She noticed a Ice Cream Parlor so she go there and buy an Ice Cream.

 

"It's more fun if I'm eating ice cream with you..." She sighed and finish her Ice Cream she go and get her phone inside her pocket.

 

When she opened it, she see his face. She just sighed. 
It's still so hard to move on if you just can't remove your feelings. How she wish that feelings can be erased when you sleep.

 

She just decided to walk around again...

 

While walking she see him yes, Baekhyun.

 

She doesn't know if this is true or just her illusion.

 

"B..Baekhyun?" She muttered quietly.

 

"Miyoung..." Baekhyun whispered and goto her.

 

"Hey, it's been a while Miyoung." Baekhyun smiled.

 

"Yeah it is." Miyoung smiled back.

 

"How have you been?" Baekhyun asked. It feels like they haven't met for ages.

 

"Good..." she said "I guess..." she whispered. "And you?" she asked.

 

"I'm good too." Baekhyun grinned.

 

Then they talked and talked until it's almost 6 o'clock in the evening.

 

"Miyoung, can I ask you something?" Baekhyun said and look at her.

 

"Sure you can!" Miyoung nodded.


"Can you please give me one more chance?" Baekhyun asked and she looked at him in shock.

 

"I..." 

 

After 8 years.

 

"Ummaaaaaaa!" The girl ran to Miyoung and jump onto her.

 

"How is the day of my baby girl?" Miyoung said and pat the little girl's head.

 

"It's okay umma. It had been fun! I made many new friends!" Sera smiled happily.

 

"Really? That's good then! What do you want to do baby?" Miyoung asked and take her down.

 

"I want to eat!" Sera answered in joy.

 

"Go and change your dress first. What do you want to eat first?" Miyoung said.

 

"Okay umma I will. I want cupcakes! Can we bake some?" Sera run upstairs and come back within a minute.

 

"Sure we can." Miyoung smiled.

 

"Umma what time appa will come home?" Sera asked.

 

"Later baby." Miyoung answered and prepared the ingredients.

 

Then Miyoung and her daughter started baking cakes.

 

Minutes later the doorbell ring.

 

Ding dong . . . 

 

 

Miyoung quickly wash her hands and go and open the door.

 

"Oh, you're home early yeobo." Miyoung said surprise to see him at the door he then kiss me at my lips.

 

"Where's Sera, yeobo?" He asked Miyoung.

 

"She's there watching her favorite cartoon." Miyoung chuckled.

 

Then he go and look for her daughter and find her watching cartoons. He covered his daughter's eyes.

 

"Who's this?" He said grinning.

 

"BAEKHYUN APPA!!!" The young girl said happily.

 

 


 

A/N: I forgot to unhide it e u e I've actually written this on December. Sorry it's late. :'3

 

I have free time already! Want to request a one-shot? Comment then! :') 

 Saranghaeyooooooooo :*