chapter o1

Where Are You Now?
Her POV

 

It's been six years since he left, with no traces.

He did send me letter every week, but after the past 3 years he stopped sending letter to me, I don't know why, but I really want to know.

 

He also told me his number so I contacted him but I can't still reach him so we lost our contact.

But I still continue waiting for him.

 

Day by day I keep reading his letter, he told me to wait but it's too long already.

 

I didn't knew this would be this long.

 

Sometimes, I get tired waiting for him but I should have patience and wait for him, Cause I know as soon he's back, everything would be perfect.

 

I walk here at my old school, remembering the old times, I goto the rooftop and sit at the bench there, inhaling the fresh air.

 

"It feels good to be here." I murmured and closed my eyes, enjoying the air. 

 

"Hey there Miyoung!" Someone said flicking her forehead.

 

"Yah! Who gave you permission to flick my forehead Chanyeol?" I pouted and rub my forehead, glaring at my bestfriend, well, Minah had moved to the states after finishing her study here but we still keep in contact then I found Chanyeol.

 

"Me~ Anyway, what are you doing here?" He chuckled.

 

"Nothing. Just missing this school~ How did you get here anyway? Hmm?" I looked at him.

 

"By simply following you!" He smiled like nothing.

 

"So, you're a stalker now?" I laughed.

 

"I'm not a stalker! What's wrong with following you from your house?" Chanyeol blink.

 

"Nevermind. Wanna go somewhere?" I stood up and brush my pants.

 

"Sure!" He grinned then they go somewhere.

 

END OF POV

 

​HIS POV

 

"Umma, I can't accept this. When will I have a free life?! You always think about your business and not thinking about my feelings? What kind of parents are you?" I protested to them.

 

"But I think it's really for the best,son. She's beautiful,she's rich and almost perfect. More better than that girl! That girl is not even in our class." His father said.

 

"Plus, we have already met her, and she have good manners. We don't know that girl Minyoung, Miyoung or whatsoever you are talking about." Her mother said.

 

"Yes, you still haven't meet her so don't judge her, and her name is Miyoung. Yes, Seohyun is a good girl but Miyoung is better." I said to them.

 

"I'm sorry son, but you can't change it. It's all planned already. No matter how hard you protest nothing will change so keep your mouth shut and just agree." His father said.

 

"Ugh. this life. I'm so done with this. Do what you want I don't care. And i'll never ever gonna marry that girl. I don't care about your decision, you are always like that, always thinking about your business you didn't think about my feelings. If I will like it or not. I hope my parents would be change instead of having a selfish parent. I just get straight to the point. And I don't care if this hurt your feelings cause the hell I've had enough. Your always like this and it's so ing annoying. Damn." I walked away to them, instead of talking to a selfish parents I have.

 

I'll be coming back in a week, but hell, i'm forced to marry this freaking girl. 

I promised I'll comeback for her, but what the heck is this happening.

I'll do my best to stop this ing wedding.

I'll definitely comeback for you Miyoung.

 

End Of POV


Her POV

 

I woke up earlier than before, so I do what everyone does every morning.

 

I watered the plants and checked the mailbox, checking if theres a letter and to my surprise, there is a letter I quickly get it and opened it and see it's from Baekhyun. Omg.

 

Dear Miyoung,

I'm sorry if I hadn't send you letter for so long.

I've been busy with the company here.

 

But I'd just like to tell you, I'll be coming back in a week on October 29, 8:00 am.

Please wait for me at Incheon Airport.

I hope to see you there Miyoung.

Take care always.

Saranghae.

 

xoxo,

Baekhyun.

 

I jumped in joy after reading the letter.

I'm gonna see him already!

 


Teaser for the Final Chapter:

 

"Why did this have to happen?!" 

"I'm very sorry." 

"Please don't give up"

"Why must our story end like this?" 

"I wan't to turn back time, if I could."

"I wanna be with you"

"Give me one more chance."

"I'm gonna stop this no matter what."


A/N: I'll try to finish it by Friday. I'm sorry lovelots <3