It's wedding time!

My Own Sweetener, Suga(r)!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah Suga!” You pulled Suga back before entering the school gate, making the boy stumbled.

“Why?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Do you think we can keep the marriage as secret at this school?” You bit your bottom lip. You just didn’t like when people talking about you. Moreover about this stupid marriage which caused by the troubled boy Suga.

 “I’m not sure, Jihyo...I mean..I don’t know?” Suga just gave a deep sigh.

“Nevermind, let’s go!” You gave him a little smile and he nodded.

You continued towards your classroom with Suga behind you.

You felt like all people were staring and murmuring about you.

Damn, they must be talked bad thing about me and Suga. You sighed.

 

 

“I’m disappointed of you, Song Jihyo!” Your best friend, Yoona stood up and changed her seat after saw you.

You wanted to explain everything but you didn’t know how to start.

You threw your bag on the desk then rested your head on it.

“Everything’s gonna be alright!” Suga pat your head while passing your seat.

“I hope so..” You smiled weakly to him.

This can’t be worse, right...?

 

**** Suga’s POV****

“Sorry, baby, but you’re too good to me and you deserve to get someone better than me...I love you!” I ended up the call, and with that I broke with Yoona, my girlfriend, well, my ex-now.

 “Now, I’ll just send text to the others!” I grinned at the BTS boys who was looking at me with amused look.

I loved you...my dearest-Ex!

>> Sent to : Eunmi, Hana,

“Done!!!” Suga smiled, feeling satisfied.

“Woah, hyung! You’re really a playboy!” V groaned but stopped immadiately after I gave him a death glare.

“I can’t helped that I’m this good looking!” I grinned, earning ‘bleh’ from the boys.

“You know what, hyung? Jihyo noona is actually my first crush...you’re so lucky!” V groaned again.

“Eh, really?” suddenly the image of Song Jihyo popped up into my mind.

That girl, she gets alot of troubles because of me.

 

**** Jihyo’s POV****

“Finally, this day coming...” I sighed.

I never imagined before that I would get married with a stranger in such young age.

That troublemaker, I really want to kill him before he making another chaos.

“Jihyo-yah, come on let’s go, Suga and others are waiting!” Suga’s mom came and smiled to me.

“Well, you look beautiful noona!” Jin

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter