Seems like a Long Night

My Own Sweetener, Suga(r)!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye, noona!”  Jin waved while running to his school bus that just came.

“Bye Jinnie, study well!” You shouted from inside the house, getting ready for school.

Eh, where’s Suga? You thought wonderingly since you hadn’t heard any noise from his motorcycle.

“Let’s go!” Suga suddenly popped out bringing a skateboard and headphone.

“Where will you go?” You examined his appearance.

“School, duh! Where else?” A smirk plestered on his face.

You gotta admit that he looked hot with that skateboard, messy hair, headphone and..annoying smirk. Well, the smirk was surely annoying, but his ‘bad boy’ look was just...perfect.

No No No!! You shook your head.

“Yah, Are you going or not?” He hopped on his skateboard and started  to skate smoothly.

“Yah! Wait!” You grabbed your bicycle harshly and chased after him.

 

 

 

***

“What do you want now?!” Suga crossed his arms when the boys who attacked him earlier cornered him.

“Chill, brother! We have nice offer to you!” The tallest guy smirked.

“And why would I care?” Suga made a pokerface.

“Because I know you don’t wanna miss the fun!” That guy chuckled.

“By the way you can call me Rap Monster, and that is Jin, and V!” He introduced himself and others.

“So, what is it?” Suga smirked.

“You know how to rap, right?” The guy named V smirked back.

How did they know? Suga thought wonderingly.

“Oh, you  must be thought how we knew it? Well, we have our own way, but it’s not important, right?” The Rap Monster chuckled again.

Suga thought for seconds. I don’t really know their intension, but well, this sounds interesting.

“Well..I’ll give it a try!” He shrugged.

“Great!” The three boys cheered.

“Oh, sorry for earlier! Just think it as our ‘special welcome’ to you!” The maknae grinned innoecntly.

***

“Noona, my school will held study tour this weekend, Can I join?” Jin asked.

“Okay, just don’t make any trouble and prepare for yourself!”

“Sure noona! I’m a good boy afterall!” He grinned then ran to his room.

“Aish, that kid! Better he didn’t do anything troublesome later!” You sighed.

 

 

On weekend...

“Have you checked everything needed?” You reminded Jin before he leaving.

“You already asked it for thousand times, aigoo!” Jin groaned after hearing your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter