Forced Couple

My Own Sweetener, Suga(r)!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MIN YOONGI!” you two stopped when you heard a woman called Suga.

“U-Umma?” Suga’s  face suddenly turned pale as he saw his mom there.

“I can’t believe this Yoongi-yah! You runaway from house and now you’re making troubles again !”  His mom started nagging.

“But this is just misunderstanding!” Suga protested.

“This is big problem. Yoongi! What if people find out you’re here, being introgated by the policeman?!” His mom shot a death glare that already enough to shut Suga up. You gulped when the woman turned to you. Her gaze was so intimidating.

“Who’s this girl?” She finally asked about you.

“A friend! Yeah...a friend!” Suga quickly replied.

“Why is she here? Is she your partner in ‘crime’?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Noooo! I’m innocent here! The troublemaker one is this boy!” You pointed to Suga and he let out a sigh.

“So what’s happening is ...” The policeman started to explain everything.

“Omo, you two live under one rooftop?” Suga’s mom freaked out and once again you rolled your eyes, getting frustrated of what the adults thinking.

“It’s not like that,aish seriously!” Suga groaned.

“Not like that what?!” His mom smacked his head but then quickly turned back to the policeman’s side.

“I believe my son will never do such crime, Sir, I will pay for the guarantee!” She spoke again.

“Hm, this girl confessed that they’re together at the night when the incident happened, so for now we will let your son free as we search for more evidence,” Suga’s face brightened after hearing the policeman’s statement.

“Yeah, finally!” He sighed in relief, escaping from the big trouble.

He turned to your side with a cheeky grin and you just smacked his head for being a troublemaker.

“Wait, you two! We need to talk!” The principle spoke, making you two stopped bickering and looked at him.

“Eventhough you’re free from this case, the fact that you two share intimate relationship and even live under one rooftop will give bad impact for other students and our school’s sake...”He paused for a moment. You felt something bad would happen.

“I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter