The Real Troublemaker

My Own Sweetener, Suga(r)!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mmmh...!” You groaned while stretching your arms, finally woke up from your beauty sleep.

You looked around and got surprised when found yourself on the floor instead of your bed, and...Suga was sleeping with his head resting on your lap.

“Yah! Get up!” You quickly stood up, making Suga’s head bumped onto the hard cold floor with loud thud.

You just chuckled when he woke up with a groan eventually. He glared at you  as he rubbed his head. He stepped forwards while you stepped back to avoid him. You continued to step back till your back hit the wall.

You blinked rapidly when Suga leaned in and this annoying smirk plestered again on his face. He moved your bangs aside, then..

Tuck

He flicked your forehead hard, making you let out a long scream.

“Aaaaahh! It hurts, bastard!” You rubbed your forehead that started reddening.

“It’s fair now!” He sticked out his tongue then ranaway.

“COME BACK YOU, MORON!” you chased after him and ready to attack him, but he was faster and he closed his door before you could reach it.

 next day at school...

“Psst!” Suga poked your  shoulder, making you felt annoyed.

You turned to him and mouthed ‘what’ with ‘you-better-just-shut-up’ glare.

He grinned then back to read his book again, like nothing happened.

You hissed at his childish act and back to your business again.

Suddenly some people bursted in the classroom, interrupting the lesson.

“Is Min Yoongi here?” You gasped when a tall policeman called Suga.

“Nae..?” Suga got up from his seat with puzzled look.

“Oh, it’s you? Okay, follow us now!” That policeman approached Suga and dragged him out of class.

“W-wait! What’s going on?!” Suga struggled but useless as the the older man was stronger.  

What the hell just happened? Why Suga?Is he involved in gangster? Junkies? What?

You questioned yourself as you had no clue of what just happened in front of your eyes.

Then you saw  Mr.Oh, your homeroom  teacher and principal passed by your classroom, following Suga and the policemen.

Soon, the school was all messed up, you could hear student’s murmurs everywhere while you were busy of many thoughts.

 

 

***

In the police office

 “What the ! I don’t ing understand what you’re talking about!” Suga groaned in frustration.

He had no idea why suddenly he was accused for robbery and even a girl.

“But we’ve found this at the occasion place!” The policeman showed Suga’s ID card after taking it from a wallet.

Suga looked closely at the card and ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter