Sweet Guys Are An Endangered Species

Polkadot Bikini

____________________

Jonghyun's POV


*THE DAY BEFORE THE DATE*

I was laying in bed thinking about the date with Taeyeon. She seemed worried about something when she ran off. I decided to call her again.


*Brrr* Brrr* Brrr*

............


She wouldnt pick up. I called her another time, but she still wouldn't pick up. I wanted to call her one more time but I didn't want to seem so desperate. Why am i so worried about her though? Whatever.Forget it. So I just sighed and went to bed.


----------


Another day at class. I looked around the room and saw a girl with long black hair who had a short skirt on and instead of taking notes I just stared at her legs. She looked over at me and I winked at her. She giggled while twirling her hair. Tch. Girls are so easy. I was about to doze off in class until I heard some other girls talking besides me about some break-up or something.


"Don't be like this anymore Sunny, He's not even worth it!"


"But, Yoona.. I thought he was the one.."


"Forget it, he doesn't deserve you. You need a sweet guy, not a jerk."


"I guess.. But it's so hard to find sweet guys these days." The Sunny girl pouted.


"Yeah.. You're right..  Nowadays.. Sweet guys are an endangered species."

......

"Hmm.. Sweet guys huh?" I chuckled quietly to myself.

 
_____________________


Taemin's POV 


I stood there in disbelief. She found out?! I am so dead. So so dead. I should have just told them at the beginning I was a boy!  Or maybe I should've just bought some and worn them. AISHH! I never plan ahead!


"Soojung... I'm sorry.. I didn't tell you.." was all I managed to say. I tried avoiding eye contact with her while looking down at the floor.


"So, who was the guy the you brang in the girls dorm?"


I looked back up at her confused. "E-eh??"


"Was it that Jonghyun guy?"


What is she talking about? I was so clueless. "What? Anni! I-" I was about to say something when I heard a voice from outside the window.


Soojung turned to the window. "Huh? Where is that coming from?" She dropped the boxers that she was holding and walked towards the voice.


I followed her to the window and it was open. I looked at a figure standing out there. We were on the second/third floor or something. I came closer and I noticed that the person was singing. By the sound of their voice I can tell it was a guy. They started singing louder and- What the??? It was him!


"Is that you Jonghyun?!" I said in a shocked voice.


He came closer and gave me a better view while he kept singing. To be honest his voice was actually good.. While I was watching and listening to him I noticed that he was singing "Nothing Better" by Brown Eyed Soul. Soojung looked at me and smiled.


 He started going to the tree that led to our window. Eh? Is he gonna climb the tree? He grabbed on one of the branches and started to lift himself up. Omo! He is! He kept on singing smoothly while climbing the tree and reached our window. He pulled himself through our window and landed on our floor. I stepped back a bit when he walked a little towards me.


When Jonghyun was in front of me he sang the last lyrics. "Nothing Better.. Nothing better... Than you." When he ended his song, he pulled out a silver necklace from his pocket and smiled. Then, he walked behind me to put the necklace around my neck.  I was so shocked that I just stood there instead of backing away. My mind was telling me to get away from him but my body wouldn't cooperate with my mind.


"I hope you like it." He said, in a warm tone.


 I looked down at the necklace that he put on me. It had a silver heart charm with the words "Im Yours" written in cursive on it. My mouth was hanging open the whole time. This really made me feel 1000000000x times more like a girl. If I start feeling anymore like a girl, im probably gonna grow some s. I was horrified at the thought and shook it off.


"See you soon." Jonghyun said while smiling, interupting my thoughts. He made his way back to the window and climbed out. When he was officially gone, Soojung rushed to me.


"Woah! I only see stuff like that happen in dramas!" She looked at my necklace and put her hand on my necklace slowly. She held up the shiny silver heart and mumbled, "It's beautiful." Then she looked at it for another moment and as I was watching her I noticed a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Well.. im off to bed now. Good night." Soojung climbed back in her bed.


I went back to the bathroom and noticed the the boxers on the floor. I picked it back up and hid it in a safe place. After I showered and everything else, I went to bed. As I snuggled inside my blankets I saw that Soojung's face was facing me. Her eyes were closed and she was sound asleep. I stared at her lips that were partly open and at her long thick eyelashes as I layed on the bed with my side. Hah..Soojung forgot about the boxers.. She really does forget things so easily and seems so innocent..... What.. A... Cute girl... Everything was so quiet, that I could hear her steady heartbeat and her gentle breathing. I slowly closed my eyes, as I found myself falling asleep. Good night... Soojung.

 

________________________


Wahh, Taemin's falling for Soojung.... :o Lol, I want to thank all my subscribers for reading <33 I get excited when i see the orange thing at the top "New Comments/Subscribers!" haha

Oh and I found out that the SHINee drama wasn't a drama, it was a comedy. And if you want to see the episodes, its in chapter 8! It wasn't as good as a I thought :( But ITS OKAY cause Jonghyun looks so hot in it & Taemin was so adorable, so all those Taemin fans can watch him be adorable in there LOL

Subscribe&Comments = Love&Faster Updates WOOT <3