THANKS FOR THE FRIES

Polkadot Bikini

 ___________________


Taemin's POV


*Recap*
His lips started to pucker open.
WHATTTTT!? HE'S TRYING TO KISS ME??!!
I tried my best to lean back and back as far as I could to avoid our lips meeting.
But he kept getting closer and closer and clos-

----------------------------------------


No, I wont. I'm not kissing a dude. I swiftly jumped back after our lips almost, ALMOST touched. Just when I thought I was safe, I lost my balance and fell into the lake.


"AHH!" I squeaked.


"Omo!" Jonghyun stood up and watched me as I was drenched in water. "Tae-yeon-ah are you alright?!"


He was about to come and help me when I shouted back, "No!! Im fine im fine!" I tried to walk out of the lake but the water soaked up in my clothes made me much heavier. I suddenly noticed something feel wierd on my chest. I put my hand in my shirt to see what it was. OH NOO ITS THE TISSUES! THEY'RE SHRINKING! All the tissues were tearing apart and flattening out. I quickly pulled my jacket together to cover my chest and started to run past Jonghyun.


"Taeyeon! Here I have some napkins!"  Jonghyun held out some napkins going towards me.


"OH UM THATS ALRIGHT IM GOING NOW THANKS FOR THE FRIES KAY BYE NICE SEEING YOU!!" I quickly shouted as I was running away from him.


"Huh? Wait! When can I see you again!?!!" He yelled from behind me.


---------------------------------------


I made it to my room still drenched in lake water. I opened the door relieved that the 'date' was over.


I looked in the room to see Soojung sitting on her bed watching something on the laptop. She looked at me, and turned back to the laptop without saying a word, ignoring the fact that I was completely soaked.


Okay....? Heading for a shower, I made my way into the bathroom.


"Before You go into the bathroom.."


Startled at Soojung's sudden reply, I stopped in front of the bathroom door and listened to what she had to say.


She stood up from her bed, walking past me into the bathroom. Then she picked something up on the floor and held it up with her fingers from the corners facing me.


I looked at what she was holding up, horrified. NO. WAY.


"hmm.. So why did you leave these boxers printed with pink hearts in the bathroom?" She raised one eyebrow up looking at me suspiciously.


I can't believe it. I had no idea what to say. What to make up. Or what to try doing.


"I- I- I can explain-" I nervously stated.


"You don't have to explain." She cut me off. "I already know your secret."

 

 ________________

 

Aw, sorry this chapter was so short :( I have a tennis tournament coming up and have been busy with so much practicing D:< Buttttttt, I won't stop from updating!! And OMB I love alll of you guy's comments! lol Even the shortest ones makes me really happy Heehhhhh :D

 HAVE A NICE DAY MY PRECIOUS READERS <3

oh and btw im going to add a GIF at the end of every chapter just for the heck of it.

 

Subscribe&Comments = Love&Faster Updates WOOT