Time for the bikini

Polkadot Bikini

____________________

Taemin's POV

I woke up to the bright light that stung my eyes. I looked over to the other bed and saw that Soojung was gone from her bed. I looked around the room to see if she was there and then I saw her packing her bag with her notebooks.

I sat up from the bed with my eyes half open. "Off to class?" I asked curiously.

"Neh." She smiled, then she made her way to the door.

"When are you coming back?"

"Probably 2 hours."

"Oh" I nodded.

Then she left.

I jumped out of bed as soon as she left and did the victory dance.

YEEEESSSS! Finally! I took off my pajama pants with printed flowers on the floor and breathed in the fresh air. Ahhh, I FEEL SO FREEE! I ran around the room with my boxers on.

After all that celebrating, I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

_________________________

Soojung's POV

I was almost there until I saw some students walk by with big textbooks in their hands, and then i realized something. OH CRAP! I forgot my textbooks back in the dorm! I dashed back to the dorm and rushed upstairs to my room. I slid the card through the door to unlock it.

I was about to go to my desk to get the books when, HOLY-!!! I quickly hid behind the wall that blocked the view from the person coming out of the bathroom. I peeked over a bit, and I could not believe it what I was seeing.. It was Taeyeon and she just walked out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped on only the lower part of her- wait no HIS body. I widened my eyes as I saw his bare chest that was shiny and wet from the shower he just took. I closed my eyes abit to stop me from staring any further.

That ert.. Thinks he can get away with staying at the girl's dorm? I smirked. Hah okay Taeyeon, you want to be a girl? Then I'll treat you like a girl. Before I can get caught, I snuck out the door as quietly as I could, ninja style.

................

Class was the same as usual, except the fact that I got scolded and punished with more work because I forgot my books. When class ended I hurried back to the dorm with excitement as I got ready to try out my new plan. I walked in casually as I saw him writing down notes at the desk.

"Oh you're back" He turned to me and smiled.

Tch. You're not gonna be smiling anymore. "Neh." I said as I threw my bag on the floor.

________________________

Taemin's POV

I quickly hurried over to the desk after putting back on my girly pajamas and pertened to be studying when I heard Soojung coming in. I looked at the clock. Right on time Taemin.

"Oh you're back" I said casually.

"Neh." She threw her bag on the floor and walked over to her bed. "So did anything happen while I was gone?"

"Huh?" I looked over to her. "Oh. Um.. nothing."

"Oh really?"

Something about her 'oh really' made me alittle nervous.

"Yeah ughh, I was just studying the whole day.."

........

"Hey Taeyeon!"

"Who?" Oh right. I almost forgot I'm a girl after my girl-free day. Can't loose my cover! "Oh. Um. Yeah?"

"You wanna go swimming with me and the girls later?"

"Ughhh ummm.. Thats okay I need to catch up on my biology homework. ahah..." I nervously laughed.

"C'mon! It'll be fun! You've been studying the whole day."

"Umm.." Think of something Taemin... "But i dont have a swimming suit!"

After what I said SooJung smiled. "That's okay i have plenty of extras."

She went into her closet and a moment later , and threw something at me. I held it up in front of me. A polka dot bikini. Are you serious?

Soo jung walked over to me and started to circle around me. "I think it will fit, Try it on."

"Bwoh?!" Oh no this is not good.

 __-_________________________________

Yay, the teaser showed up :D With some minor edits though. And BTW i found the Honey Pot SHINee drama in english subs! It's in chapter 8 like usual. But NEWAYYSS I hope you liked this chapter! And I love all my subscribers ^^  Key is going to show up in the story soon don't worry!

^ Taemin is angry now

jk