Encounter

I'm Dangerous and so is love

                                                       

 

 

Yongguk’s POV

I walked with confidence to the front door and I didn’t have to turn around to know that all my guys were right behind me. Once at the door I pulled it wide open and locked eyes with C.A.P’s. The guys had been right; it was only C.A.P and L.Joe, but unfortunately they were also the worst. C.A.P knew that for a fact, so he wasn’t underestimating us either. Good to know that he still respected us as rivals. C.A.P put on a big smile and looked as confident as ever before. What was he up to in this moment…?

And finally it decided to speak. “Bang Yongguk”, he registered the others “and the rest of you, short time no see!” he half laughed.

“It’s only been a couple of days C.A.P”

“Yeah, but you know that every day without you feels sooo boring.” C.A.P put a hand to his heart as if he was hurt. Yeah right. All he wanted was something or someone to make his day more interesting. I was like his favorite toy which he loved to torment.

“Cut the crap C.A.P, I know you hate me as much as I hate you, so why don’t you cut to the case ad spare us for your unwanted presence.”

The smile totally left his face and the humor was gone from his words when he spoke.

“Always so straight forward and no fun. Yongguk, you need to have some fun or else your face will get stuck in that tight way.”

“I don’t plan to become like you”, I took a step forward to intimidate him and I also saw the same change in his stand. Deep down he respected what I was capable of just as everyone else.

“I don’t have a desire to play with you either, so cut to your business!”

C.A.P held his hands up in surrender and broke into a nervous smile.

“Okay okay, I will tell you, but I think you ALL need to be present for what I have to say.” His grin was mischievous and I didn’t like where this was going. Himchan had the best poker face, so he stood forward.

“We are all present or have you gone blind in your young age?”

C.A.P didn’t back away though. “When I say all, I mean all you guys, Natasha and that pretty little girl I just know hides around here.” My blood first cooled, but then it heated to the boiling point. He had been tailing and watching us. Damn brat!

“There are no girls here”, Youngjae said, but just then Natasha walked up behind us.

“Oh I’m so hurt by that comment, because what do you take me for then?” she half grinned.

“Oh I defiantly see one”, L.Joe said “so just bring the other one out too.”

“Don’t forget who I am little brat”, Natasha said in a harsh tone and L.Joe blushed while looking annoyed. The guys behind me tried to keep in their laughs, because everyone knew that L.Joe hated being called little or small or for that matter anything related to his height. The guys made it into something fun every time they could get away with it.

“Enough!” he yelled and I Niel even tried to hold him back by the arm “just get the girl!”

“She isn’t here”, Himchan persisted. I didn’t like where this was going, so I put my hand on Himchan’s shoulder to signal that I would take it from here.

“Your right”, I focused on C.A.P “she is here and if you want to see her, then you can, but you stay right there and she doesn’t leave the building. Agree?”

I could see his mind working, but only for a second. “Agreed, so let her come.”

I turned around and gave Natasha a signal to get Melody from my room. She looked displeased but went nonetheless. I wanted to be Melody’s support in front of C.A.P, but I needed to remain here and keep him at bay. Natasha was to be her support this time. Then I heard the steps down the stairwell but still didn’t turn around. Instead I looked at C.A.P and followed his eyes as he starred at Melody. One wrong look from him and this meeting would be over in the blink of an eye.

“She is here now”, Natasha said “so what do you want from her?”

“I just want her to know something important and then I will take my leave…for now.”