Unresolved LuChen Tension

Brought to Life (Drabble Collection)

Requested by: MirtaF

 

Word Count: ~1.2k

 

“Hey, hey, hey, Luhan, hey,” Jongdae pestered, leaning over the back of the sofa, where Luhan was quietly reading a book.

“What is it Jongdae?” Luhan grumbled putting his book down. Jongdae’s presence always meant trouble and now that he had superpowers, the trouble he could cause multiplied infinitely.

“Ooh, someone’s in a bad mood. What happened? Did Minseok go shopping without you?” the troll taunted with his usual devious grin.

“No, I just don’t like it when you’re being annoying like this. You always have ulterior motives in whatever you do.”

“Moi? Never,” Jongdae replied with mock offense. “I’m just your affectionate little brother and band mate.”

“Did you do something to my hair dyes?”

“I’d never do something so devious,” Jongin all but cackled.

“Did you screw with my computer or cellular? If you did, I swear I’ll kill you.”

“Nope! Guess again~” he cackled. Luhan narrowed his eyes but decided that he didn’t really want to go at this any longer.

“Fine. Whatever.” He got up and retreated to his room. After the first few shocks from touching charged doorknobs, Luhan had learned to simply open the door with his telekinetic powers. When the deer-like boy walked into his room, he couldn’t keep himself from screeching.

 

“What did you do to my clothes!?” He ran back out to the room in which he had spoken to Jongdae minutes prior only to find the boy gone.

“Do you like it?” he cackled from his room.

“I swear I’m going to chuck you out the window this time instead of your clothing!” Luhan threatened from outside the room.

“The company wouldn’t like that very much,” Jongdae replied from behind his locked door.

“Yixing can just fix your face as many times as I break it,” Luhan replied venomously.

“You supercharged all of my clothes and stuck it to the walls! I touch it without shocking myself! I swear to god I’m going to kill you.”

“I thought it was a funny effect, a bonus, if you will.”

“Did you really have to be so annoying as to spell out ‘idiot’ in my clothes all over the walls? You’re so damned annoying,” Luhan groaned. “Why did you choose me to bully?”

“You’re closer than some of the others and you get really annoyed,” Jongdae cackled. “Yifan doesn’t stand for it and would kick my to Pluto. Yixing is oblivious to it. Minseok is patient so he doesn’t really react either. I feel bad bullying Tao because he cries, that and then Yifan comes to kick my . You’re the only logical answer,” he replied brightly. “Besides, what are you going to do? Tell mom on me? Yifan only gets really mad when I make Tao cry. You’re fair game.”

“You’re such a nuisance!”

“I’d prefer to be called comic relief.”

“I’ll show you comic relief,” Luhan grumbled under his breath. Jongin just flashed his cheeky grin before scampering away.

 

Luhan didn’t see Jongdae again that day but he knew the younger was plotting more trouble, as per usual. Instead of trying to figure out how to remove the static from Luhan’s clothes, he just borrowed some of Yixing’s as they were about the same size. Unfortunately, the troll’s work was not done, not by a long shot.

Jongdae had lied about changing Luhan’s hair and skin products. Luhan ended up rinsing his hair with green hair dye instead of shampoo. In the end, his hair came out to be a sickly green colour instead of his normal chestnut. Luhan’s skin lotion was replaced with strawberry hand cream, which was, in his opinion, not manly at all. Minseok assured him that he didn’t mind whether Luhan smelled like strawberries or not.

After the sentimental moment of consolation, Minseok decided to seal it with a kiss. The only problem was that once they were lip-locked, Jongdae zapped Luhan in the sides, causing the doe-eyed boy to bite down hard on his boyfriend’s lip, drawing blood.

 

“Minnie, oh god, I’m so, so sorry,” Luhan cried. “I’m sick and tired of you, Jongdae,” he screamed as his attacker darted away.

“It’s okay Lulu. I’m fine,” Minseok assured his boyfriend. “I’m not mortally wounded or something like that,” he chuckled, casually wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.

“It isn’t alright! Jongdae is seriously going to pay for this,” he grumbled, balling his fists. “But first, we should ask Yixing to help you.”

 

“This doesn’t look too bad. What happened?” Yixing asked, turning Minseok’s head gently.

“Looks like they got ,” Jongin replied without any seriousness.

“We don’t do anything !” Luhan protested, cheeks puffed out and turning quickly pink.

“Krisus Christ Jongin, you need to get your head out of the gutter,” Sehun grumbled, cuffing Jongin over the back of the head.

“Who knows? It’s always the quiet looking ones who are really into that sort of thing,” Jongin replied with a devious eyebrow wiggle, earning him another cuff over the back of the head. “Are you into that sort of thing? You don’t seem the type but I guess I could see a bit of sadism,” Jongin laughed.

“Oh my god, Jongin, just stop!” Sehun complained. Jongin gave Sehun a quick peck on the cheek before teleporting away. Sehun sent up his usual whirlwind of surprise, something he was working on controlling still.

Minseok and Yixing just chuckled about the antics of their maknaes. “Well this is a simple enough fix,” Yixing evaluated. “Chyuu chyuu.” For some reason, Yixing almost always found the need to make this sound effect when he was using his powers.

While no one was paying attention, Jongdae managed to sneak up on the group. He gave a last good zap to Luhan’s sides before Luhan blew up.

Luhan lost his temper and began throwing everything he could see using his telekinesis. Jongdae dodged well, even as shelves of books came hurtling at him. Luhan was throwing a tantrum.

“Luhan, it’s okay, I’m fine,” Minseok called to his boyfriend, who was completely ignoring everything else aside from the moving target he was trying to hit with everything he could think of in the room Xiumin grabbed Luhan’s hand but even that did nothing. Finally, Minseok cooled down his hand and slapped Luhan across the face. All of the objects floating through the air fell to ground.

“I’m sorry Lulu, but it had to be done,” Minseok stated sternly. Luhan touched his cheek gingerly as tears welled in his eyes. “I’m not angry with you but you needed to stop before you ripped the dorm walls apart.” Looking around, the deer-eyed boy realised that it looked as if one of Sehun’s tornadoes had blown through the room. Minseok pulled him into a warm hug. “It’s okay. I forgive you,” he murmured.

Jongin had whisked Sehun away under the pretence of protecting him from Luhan’s tantrum.  The stolen kisses after the kidnapping had nothing to do with anything.

In order to make things even with Jongdae without ripping the building apart, Luhan threw all of Jongdae’s clothes out the window to be stolen by sasaengs. Once again, Jongdae would have to go and buy new clothes. And the war continued.

 

A/N: Thanks to all who dropped comments and such. Sorry for the lack of update in quite a while! If you want to hear of some other aspect of their journeys discovering how to lead lives as normal Kpop stars with superpowers, drop a comment. Thank you for reading.