☆ミ CHAPTER THREE

M.Y.O.B.

{...☆ The Hum ...

Background music 

 

At Luhan’s room…

Luhan was lying at Su Min’s lap as Su Min combed her husband’s hair.

Luhan kissed Su Min’s knuckle afterward he looked away.

“You know I’m a bad businessman.”

“How come?” Su Min asked looked bamboozled.

“When I was at China for business matters, I never thought about our company.”

He turned his head to face Su Min, he smiled dearly, “All I thought about was you.”

He really missed his wife when he was in China. All he thinks every night is Su Min. He didn’t passed any second to think about her; her face, her scent, everything about her made Luhan glum. He is frustrated because Su Min was away from him.

“The speaker always interrupts my day dreaming about you.”

Su Min chuckled then slapped Luhan’s cheeks softly.

“Silly, good for you, you were not expelled.”

“They shouldn’t, they’ll lose someone precious like me in their company.” Luhan laughed hard.

“Hajima [Stop it.] You know, I waited for you at the stairs and looked over the window every day.” Su Min said as she smiled gleefully whilst she her fingers across Luhan’s velvety blonde hair.

Luhan sat while Su Min looked down; Luhan cupped her smooth cheeks while rubbing his thumb up and down.  Su Min closed her eyes then meet with Lu Han’s dark brown eyes passionately. You can feel ardor towards their eyes of how they really wanted each other a lot.

“I am here now. I promise you; I won’t depart anywhere from you at all.”

Su Min let out a tear from her eyes; Luhan wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

As  they separate from each other, Luhan looked outside the window.

“Hey Su Min, there’s an owl outside the window. Daebak! [Awesome]” Luhan pointed the owl looked amazed. Su Min followed Luhan’s fingers where he is pointing.

 “That’s a Krasue beast.” Su Min said. Luhan hid behind Su Min’s back and Su Min keeps laughing because of Luhan’s horridness.

Luhan realized that Su Min laughed so hard, she even held her tummy.

“Jagiya, why are you joking with me like that?” Luhan said as he fixed his self then returned to his position.

“You know I’m really scared of supernatural creatures.” Luhan said unexpectedly. Su Min’s expression suddenly changed and felt awkward. Luhan looked for something in the drawer.

“What are you looking for?” Su Min asked to enlighten the awkwardness.

“I will wear my Buddha amulet. The doctor took it off when they bandaged me. After our party, there’s something terrible happened. But let’s not talk about it. It’s not important anymore.”

“Aigoo[Oh my]. There’s a lot of blood on it. Just put it away for now… and I will clean it later.”

“Arasso[Okay].” Luhan put it back again and hugged Su Min.

“My wife is the nicest person in Seoul.” Luhan kissed Su Min’s cheeks and hugged again.

“And you smell great too.” Luhan sniffed at Su Min’s neck. Su Min's smile faded. She don’t know how to act cool in front of Luhan like nothing happened.

 

[Background music ]

Su Min placed Skuzz inside the basket and caressed Skuzz’s fluffy hair. Su Min hummed  to make Skuzz sleep.

Meanwhile….

In the middle of the night, people heard the hum of Su Min.

It always happens every night, so people would hide under their blanket for being creepy.

Behind the unit of Su Min, a girl around 9 years old cried as she heard the creepy voice that came from the next unit.

“Ssshh, it’s all right. Let’s go to sleep. Just close your eyes.”

The little girl’s grandma her hair to make her calm. The old lady just prayed in her mind.

 

On the unit 368, the two old couples hugged each other.

And all the people all over the hotel could feel and hear this bloodcurdling voice every night.

They can’t sleep well, as much as possible they avoids to pass by the unit 365.

That’s why Luhan wondered why the hallway is always empty every time when he step outside the unit.

Unit 335, which is the room that Luhan offered to Suho.

In the room, they all sleep in one bed; the bed is good for four persons.

This is how they position: Kai, Suho, Sehun and Tao, he’s on the end side of the bed.

Tao heard the creepy voice so he moved closer to Sehun and hugged Sehun’s y waist, he ignored what he heard instead he returned to his beauty sleep.

 

Unit 365…

After Su Min let Skuzz sleep, she cleaned the amulet of Luhan. She just wasted her time watching Luhan sleep. She smiled remembering their first anniversary.

 

[Background Music ]

*Flashback*

“Don’t peek.” Luhan whispered to my ear, he covered my eyes with his hands and lead me to the rooftop where Luhan personally prepared a surprise for our first anniversary.

“I feel nervous about your surprise.” I said and giggled.

We arrived at the rooftop, Luhan took his hands from me and I was really amazed.

I saw helium heart-shaped balloons around the place with “I LOVE YOU, SU MIN” written on it.

There are also lights it was evening.

When I look down, I saw red carpet with rose petals leading to the table.

Luhan lead me to the table and he prepared his self for a special number.

He stood in front of me and he began to dance LUCKY by Exo.

After that, he sang BABY by Exo and handed me a bunch of tulips and baby’s breath.

We ate together and reminiscing the moments when we first met.

In the middle of our dinner, he stood up then he kneeled down in front of me.

“I promise that I will be here for you. I hope we’ll stay strong together and no matter what happens, I will always love you.” he said as he held my hands.

He slid his hands inside his pocket and grab out the small red ribbon box.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a vintage necklace that came from my great great grand parents. Please keep it as a sign of my love.” 

He stood up and put the necklace around my neck then he hugged me from my back.

“Happy anniversary babe, I love you.” He whispered to my ears.

He pulled me and we danced with soft romantic music. He snogged me.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Su Min came back to her senses and noticed that it was already 1:35 in the morning; she laid down on the bed and hugged Luhan.

 


- AUTHOR's CORNER -

Aeyo guys! How's your holloween celebration? Please listen to all background musics, I'm pretty sure that you'll love it. What do you think of Luhan's sweetness?  (✿ ♥‿♥)

Please continue to support us by leaving  FEEDBACKS, by SUBSCRIBING & UPVOTE the STORY! 감샇암니다