☆ミ CHAPTER ONE

M.Y.O.B.

{...☆ Strange Gaze...}

~~~~~~

In a beautiful place of Guangdong, China. Luhan with his new friends in business industry for neophyte business men and women is having their welcome party prepared by Guangzhou Wine Company Inc.[GWCI] They meet with some other business men and business women.

“hmmm, Mr.Wong Ching your wine tastes good. You’re business is very successful because you’re a hardworking person. I salute you.” Suho said while holding up high the wine glass between his middle finger and ring finger as he salutes jokingly at Mr. Wong Ching. They all laughed due to Suho’s statement and action.

“You only need highly motivated to your goal, devoted to your work and strive hard so that your business will be like this or greater than this. Am I right? See you later, I’m going to entertain some other guests. Goodbye and enjoy the rest of the night.” Mr. Wong Ching bowed to them as a sign of leaving.

“Ooooh! Great! I have a good time over here because of these lovely women around the place. Look! Over there she’s so hot with her long gown.” Sehun pointed the woman right behind the buffet getting some food to eat and her chest is showy that every one might see her cleavage. Then Kai whacked Sehun’s head for having a lustful thought.

“Ya! The hell! What’s your problem man? Why did you do that?” Sehun faced Kai with his annoyed face. “We’re here for business not flirting with women.” Kai said with firm voice. Sehun just rolled his eyeball ignoring what Kai said.

“Enough of you guys, let’s enjoy the night.” Luhan enlighten the mood.

They spent their business trip learning new skills and techniques. The week past, the business trip will end they did the good job. Luhan invited his friends, Suho, Kai, Sehun and Tao to come with him in Korea to take a visit. Luhan pay his interest with these guys because they’re such a true friend and he really enjoys their company. Suho is good at leadership but most of the time he always fail, but he’s a trustworthy friend. He always sticks to what he knows best not minding of failing in the end. Kai is a serious jerk but has a soft heart. He’s the quiet type of person but when it comes to problem he’s willing to help his friends. Sehun is very verbal to what he feels and such a ert. He really likes pretty, y and charming ladies but he knows his limitations. Last but not the least, the scared Tao, he’s really paranoid with the things that scares him. He had a tough look but deep inside he’s such a coward guy.

They finally arrived at Seoul from a long long trip.  Luhan’s friends are truly amused to the beautiful view of Seoul, Korea.

“Oh look Gucci store!” Tao chimed as he shakes Luhan’s arm.

“Let’s take a look hyung, please.” He beg Luhan with puppy eyes and Luhan can’t resist it. The other guys don’t want to go ‘cause they’re very tired due to the long trip and they’re already hungry. After Luhan and Tao take a look with those Gucci bags but he didn’t dare to buy one. They took their lunch near the airport and head Luhan’s unit. Because of the traffic, they decided to play Mahjong online in their phones. Kai is very good at it; he won three rounds playing with them. He happily jumped in his seat because he won in their bet that if someone who lose in the game will treat a dinner. 

“YES! I’m safe from expenses.” Kai hissed under his breath.

“Aish, you’re such a thrifty guy.” Tao sighed as he focused to what he’s scribbling to his phone. He ignored Kai’s happiness. The car next to them honked the car too loud which makes Tao jump on his seat. He’s really annoyed and as he look out the window, his eyes catch the attention of one of the billboard. It’s an advertisement about China,

“Hyung! China is also famous here in Korea. I’m so proud to be a Chinese.” Tao blurted out.

“Tsss. I thought you want to be an American. Then now, you’re proud to be a Chinese? Woah! What a joke.” Sehun faked a laugh and the others joined him except for Tao as he bow in embarrassment.

“You really wish huh?” Luhan said to tease Tao. “Ok fine. Don’t ever come near me, or else you’re dead meat.” Tao threatened them to stop teasing him.

“We’re here guys! I’m so excited to see my wife, I really missed her. I’ll introduce all of you to her. I’m sure you’ll like her.” Luhan said seems excited as he opens the cars door. He greeted the security guard upon entering the hotel, but he’s confused with expression of the security guard… it seems he’s really stoned in fear. He suddenly ran,

“What’s with him?” Luhan asked, his friends shrugged their shoulders with their question-mark look. When they’re already standing at the information desk, the people around keep looking on them and Luhan overheard a gossip from an old woman, Mrs. Seul Mi.

“Hey Min, is that Luhan-ssi? The ghost’s husband of unit 365 in eighth floor. We must tell him the truth, he should see by himself to look under between his legs to see the --- ” the husband of the old woman, Mr. Min covered ,

“Hush! Luhan might hear you. Let’s go…” Mr. Min whispered but it’s no use Luhan heard everything but he couldn’t understand what Mrs. Seul Mi. Before the two old could escape, Luhan quickly grabbed the Mrs. Seul Mi’s arms, “What are you talking about Mrs. Seul Mi?” Luhan asked with a confuse look.

“Your wi--” before Mrs. Seul Mi could speak, Mr. Min pulled her away from Luhan. 

“Mianhaeyo Luhan-ssi, she’s just babbling nonsense.” Luhan bowed but his forehead crooked. Tao seems has developed something in his mind, he looked scared… Suho, Sehun and Kai wore their question-mark face. They went back in the information desk,

“Hi Ms. Eunji, I’m back, is Su Min here?” the receptionist swiftly gotten her eyes bigger same as with as like a big ‘O’. “I’m off, Sorry sir. I don’t know… don’t talk to me.” Ms. Eunji turned her back and fixed her desk as fast as she can then grabbed her bag and ran briskly.

“I don’t understand why they act weird like this? Better to go up to meet my wife.” Luhan lead them to the elevator. Inside the elevator, there’s an operator,

“Hi Mr. Kwon, long time no see. How’s Su Min here? Does she always go out?” Luhan giggled as he remembered the moments with Su Min, he just missed his wife so much. Mr. Kwon suddenly lift his head and look into Luhan’s eyes awkwardly, “ah—ahh..uhmm.” Mr. Kwon cleared his throat, unexpectedly the elevator’s door open; as they heard the ring of the elevator, they pushed Luhan and bowed to Mr. Kwon. Before Luhan could stepped in the elevator, Luhan looked back and saw Mr. Kwon’s worried face. *I don’t know why Mr. Kwon is acting strange and everybody around here.* He thought, he put his arms on Suho’s shoulder.

“How does your wife look like?” Sehun asked Luhan imagining Luhan’s wife. Kai nudged Sehun’s beautiful abs and whispered “Yah, Hajima (Stop it). Don’t be like that.” Sehun kid a soft laugh. Luhan just rolled his eyeball and walked ahead with Suho.

Minutes had passed they’re finally standing in front of Luhan’s unit. “We’re here! Baegopayo. I hope she cooks well and we can eat!!!” Tao exclaimed while shaking Kai’s arm. Kai glared at Tao, “Be quiet” Kai said with a tone of exasperation, Tao looked scared so he put down his hands slowly, looked away and swayed his body innocently.

Luhan enter the password of his unit and a sweet voice spoke up in the machine that made Luhan looked more excited.

Who’s there…?” Luhan smiled widely. “Jagiya!”    


- AUTHOR's CORNER -

So, How was it? Do you like the Korean Ver of "Pee Mak?"

PLEASE  leave a COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & UPVOTE! Thank you for reading~