☆ミ PROLOGUE

M.Y.O.B.

{...☆ミ PROLOGUE...}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Help! Please he—lp! Someone help me, please? Is anyone there?” I pleaded for help as I went out of our unit. I had leukemia 5 years ago and Luhan was still my fiancé that time. I told him about my disease before our wedding day. I was afraid that he might not accept the truth about my illness. After all, he accepted me and we got married; I go through some treatments, which makes my health improve. I thought the pain that I felt before was gone but I’m wrong, it came back and feel the pain again. However, the pain that I’m suffering right now is really strange. Currently my husband is on a business trip for 2 months, I haven’t told him about what I felt this past few weeks.

 

I knocked each door to seek for help but no one opens up, I’m hoping that someone would help me. But there’s no one inside the units; I have no choice but to carry myself to go down to ask for help. Unluckily, the elevator is under repair, I cried for being helpless and for the pain I feel inside. The only chance that comes to my mind is to take that damn stairs! And guess what, my unit is on the 8th floor!

“Lord, please help me. I can’t bear this anymore.” Because of the intense pain, I crawled down stairs. I can feel that my breathing is wheezing that anytime my body would give up. My eyesight gets blurry, “Luhan…” I said with all my strength; then suddenly darkness invades my surrounding.