☆ミ CHAPTER TWO

M.Y.O.B.

{...☆Skuzz...}

 

The door opened, Luhan went inside with his friends.

“Su Min? Su Min honey, I’m back.” Luhan looked behind the door; the whole unit is indeed dark so he the lights in the porch and in the living room.

“Guys, please wait for me here and feel at home.” Luhan led his friends in the living room then he proceeded to the kitchen looking for Su Min. When he got there, no show of his wife cooking nor washing plates. Luhan looked around the place and there’s no Su Min to be found.

“Su Min!” he shouted, so that Su Min could hear him.

“Is Su Min taking a dump?” Sehun asked Luhan with an impatient loud voice in the lounge. The three of them scowled at Sehun like ‘what –the-hell-are-you-talking-about?!’

He opened their room, it’s really dark inside, he saw a white blanket covering in the bed and there’s someone under it. Luhan grinned, he missed his wife. He planned to remove the blanket to surprise his wife. He walk towards the bed, held the bottom of the blanket and pulled with all his force but as the blanket was removed, there’s no one under that blanket. Luhan felt sad, he really thought that his wife is lying on the bed. Luhan was shocked when there’s two arms hugging him back all of a sudden.

“Hey, Su Min! Where are you? I was really worried.” Luhan turned his back look worried. Before Su Min could speak, Luhan hugged her tight and he cried as he whispered, “I thought I would never see you again.” Su Min cried too as she heard Luhan cried, she also longed for her husband to come back.

“Don’t cry baby. You won’t look handsome.” Su Min wiped Luhan’s tears within his cheeks.

“You know, when you were in China. I miss you so much.”

“I miss you a lot. I miss you so much.” Luhan respond with teary eyes then he kissed Su Min’s forehead.

“I missed you more than anyone in whole world. My business is business.” Luhan cupped Su Min’s face as he wiggles it like a cute baby. He kissed again Su Min’s forehead he really missed his wife.

“Why Luhan is whipped?” Sehun asked Suho, the four of them looked zealously.

Suho ignored Sehun and listened to Luhan and Su Min’s conversation.

“Baby, did you miss me at all?” Luhan asked sweetly while smiling widely.

“Aniyo. [No]” she replied with a serious tone and she looked at Luhan’s eyes woefully.

Luhan’s smiling face faded and turned into forlorn face.

“Why not? You don’t love me anymore?”

“Silly. Of course I do. ”

“You’re mean.”  Luhan said as they both smiled at each other.

“Don’t joke like that.” Luhan held Su Min’s chin and kissed her in the lips.

 

Suho, Kai, Sehun and Tao looked like listening to a radio drama.

“So cheesy.” Sehun commented.

“Su Min, what about our puppy?”

“He’s in the basket beside our bed.”

“Where? Let me see.”

He carried the puppy up high, “Wow, he is cute just like me.”

“You know I gave him your favorite name.”

Sehun and Suho looked at each other, Sehun grinned while his eyebrow moved like this---->  and Suho just smiled in high spirit. Kai was just serious listening to the conversation, same with Tao.

“’Skuzz’... Skuzz my boy.”

Sehun and Suho’s expression faded, they looked like puzzled.

Suho whispered to Sehun, “What’s cool about the name  Skuzz?”

“Go figure it out. My grandpa has a cooler name.”

Kai and Tao just looked at Sehun and Suho.

Luhan went out the room with his wife.

 

“Hey you guys, this is my wife Su Min.” Luhan introduced Su Min. Sehun’s eyes twinkled.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Su Min bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” All of them greeted except for Sehun. Sehun was mesmerized by Su Min’s beauty .

“Su Min, these are my friends. This Kai, Suho, Sehun and Tao.” Luhan introduced them as he point them one by one. They all smiled and bowed, but Sehun’s smile is very different, he also waved at Su Min.

“So what are you guys going to do now?” Luhan asked.

“I guess it’s difficult to find a space to stay here in Seoul. You know? We’re not from here. We will stay here for a night.” Suho said, Sehun just nodded, nonstop.

“Why just one night? You all can stay here until all of you will go back in China.”

They all agreed, Sehun grinned while he’s staring at Su Min keenly.

 

 

“On the 7th floor right in front of the stairs, there’s an empty room since my aunt passed away.” Luhan suggested. Tao felt scared when he heard that someone died on that room.

“His aunt won’t haunt us right?” Tao said with frightened look.

“She will haunt you until your hair falls out.” Suho said sarcastically. They all laughed except for Su Min she looked down instead and felt awkward.

“We will stay here for a night. Don’t want to be a burden to both of you.” Kai said seriously.

Sehun suddenly hit Kai’s arm.

“Yah, they are welcoming us and you just turned them down? You have no manners, Kai.” Sehun sermon while pointing his index finger towards Kai’s face, he looked at Su Min and grinned.

Sehun whispered to Suho’s ear and simply scratched his head, “Luhan’s wife is so damn beautiful.”

“Yah, be careful. That’s our friend’s wife.” Suho turned his face towards Sehun and looked back to Luhan and tried to smile after he heard his friend’s comment.

 

They fixed their things and went down to see their room to stay.

 


- AUTHOR's CORNER -

Here's the new chapter of M.Y.O.B., so I hope you guys like this chapter.  (✿ ♥‿♥)

Every chapter will be updated every weekend. Watch out! kekekeke 

Please continue to support us by leaving  FEEDBACKS, by SUBSCRIBING & UPVOTE the STORY! 감샇암니다