-BAP-

Where Are You Now?

All night Minho was thinking about Sulli

"Sulli.Sulli Kwon"

That sounds so familiar....where have I heard that before ?

It's not her right....

it couldn't be her ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning Sulli" Onew smiled at her when she walked down stairs.

"Morning Onew oppa." She replied back happily .

"Morning Sulli , how was your sleep ?" Mama Key asked while he tried out a new dish Luhan showed him .

"It was nice , the bed is so sooooft ." Sulli smiled , all night she felt like she was sleeping on clouds.

"That's go-"

"OOO KEEEYY WHERE'S MY BREAKFASSSTT" Jonghyun cut Key off and ran down the stairs

"Um , excuse me sir but I was having an educational conversation wi-"

"Yeah , yeah where's my kimchi eggs." Jonghyun rudely shoved Sulli out of her stool and cut Key off again.

Everyone stood there shocked at what they had just witnessed .

Sulli sat there on the ground , on the verge of tears since she had landed on her injury and was very hurt.

"HYUUUNNGG UMMMAAA MINHOOO IS TRYING TO EATTT MEEEE" Minho came running into the room not long after Taemin had yelled that out .

"KEEE- oh oh um..." Taemin awkwardly silenced himself after seeing Sulli on the floor.

"What happened? Who did this? Why are you on the ground? Are you ok? Do you need help?" Question after Question came flooding from Taemin and Onew while Minho and Key just sit there staring at Jonghyun .

"Did you knock her over?" Minho asked with rage in his eyes.

"Hell yeah , fat cow was in my way ." Jonghyun smirked

-BAP-

Minho had hit Jonghyun in the face so hard , he was sure Jonghyun's kids would feel the pain .

"That's for calling her a cow ."

-BAP-

Minho had hit Jonghyun once again , this time Jonghyun fell on the ground next to a confused and stunned Sulli .

"And that's for shoving her onto the floor ."

After that Minho slowly trotted out of the room leaving everyone stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh sweet mother of bby Jesus . Ok so i'm sorry I havent updated , I'm not even gonna lie , I've been reeeallly lazy . Tbh i don't even know if anyone's reading the story anymore but I always feel bad when stories have like five subbies and the story just ends with no ending . Bc I feel them feels for those subbies . sO JUST FOR YOU GUISE I WILL FINISH THIS STORY .

Imma update the oneshots , I actually wrote it in mah journal instead of posting it but look forward to that bruh .

KissesAndCrack ~Tae 

OOOOOO BTWBTWBTW I THOUGHT TODAY WAS CHRISTMAS EVE AND I WAS ABOUT TO PANIC AND CRY BC IK I PROMISED LIKE FIVE UPDATES BEFORE CHRISTMAS

but phew tomorrow is Christmas Eve woah .

Happy Holidays mah jiggas .