Minho.Choi Minho.

Where Are You Now?

[Sulli's POV]

I woke up to a really bright light,

Sunlight...? B-But aren't I dead..?

I thought for a while and fully opened my eyes.

..................

I looked around the room.

Cream colored walls,a hard wood floor,2 windows on the left of me,2 doors on the right (Presumably the closet and maybe a bathroom) and a door infront of me.

Where am I...?

I got out of the big queen sized bed and stared at it.

The bed had about 4 pillows,a creamy pink blanket,and white sheets.The room was so beautiful...but I have no idea where I am.....

With that final thought I heard voices and jumped into the bed.

Oh nononononononononononono ! Please don't find me!!!! NONONONNONONONO

I shut my eyes as the voices became louder by the door.

Nonononono....

I became so afraid,instead of hiding under the covers,I ended up falling out of the bed.

Great Victoria....just great.

[Onew's POV]

It's been 4 days and the girl still hasn't woken up.Key and I check her room every morning we wake up,and everynight before we go to sleep.Still no sign in her waking up.

Maybe baby Taemin was right....maybe she really is gone...

After shaking those thoughts out of my mind,a sudden wind brushed past me and caused me to fall.

"MIANHE HYUNG I'M TRYING TO CATCH MAMA KEY" Baby Taemin expressed his apology and continued to run.But nonetheless,he tripped in front of Sulli's door.

"WAAAAH MY LEG" Taemin cried in pain.

"TAEMIN" Key,who had been running from Taemin,ran to check on the helpless child.

"H-hyung m-my leeeeeeeegggggg!!!~" Taemin continued to whine

Just then I heard a thump come from the mysterious girl's room.

"Hey,Key,did you hear that ?" I asked and suspicously eyed the door.

"Yeah I did.We should check what happened in there and make sure that chick is okay." Key said as he turned the knob.

[Narrator's POV]

"What.In.The.Name.Of.Krisus.Are.You.Doing.To.My.Beautiful.Pink Cream.Blanket."

Key asked,fuming at the scene.

Sulli had wrapped herself in the blanket and tried to hide under the bed after she fell off it.She thought it would be a better idea to hide there instead of just laying like a lifeless doll.But,when Key saw how she had been using his blanket,she thought maaaybe she was a little bit wrong.

Onew grabbed Key before he could blow on the poor girl who had just awakened from her deep slumber,and not to mention,she still has a wound on her side.

"Hyung~" Baby Taemin cooed trying to calm Key down also so he wouldn't end up screaming.

Sulli just sat (or layed..) there in shock at what was happening.She had been assualted,stabbed in the side,apparently saved,and now she's witnessing 3 very hot guys argue in her room.

"Yah...Hyung...what's happening.." a sleepy sounding Minho had entered the room.

He looked at the girl on the floor and stared at her,shocked.

"Hey ! Aren't you the one I saved?" Minho asked with a big smile on his face.

Before Sulli could respond Minho cut her off.

"Good to know you're alive and okay!~" He continued to smile and stare at her.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves,huh?" Onew announced.

Sulli nodded.

"Well,I'm Jinki Lee" Onew looked at her and smiled "But please,call me Onew"

"I'm Key." Said the fuming diva,who was still mad about the blanket.

"Noooonaaaa~" Baby Taemin said "I'm Taemin,I'm 18 Noona! Almost an adult like you!"

"Um." Sulli cut Taemin's introduction off.Everyone looked down at her (A/N:Except Jonghyun ofc kekekekeke....well he's not in the story yet but yOU SHOULD UNDERSTAD WHAT I MEANT)

"I'm...17..." Sulli mumbled and looked at Taemin,who looked astonished.

"S-so..s-someones actually o-older th-than m-me here?!?" Taemin exclaimed shocked.

"M-Mianhe" Sulli apologized trying not to make them mad,I mean,what would they do to her? They could always beat her and throw her into the street and leave her to die.

"Well dongsaeng it's okay~" Taemin cooed "You'll just have to call me Oppa now,okay ?~"

Sulli nodded feeling relieved he didn't throw a tantrum over the age difference.

"I'm Minho.Choi Minho to be exact." Minho said.

Sulli started to tremble as flash backs appeared in her mind.

FLASHBACK YOYOYOYOYO

"This is all your fault." Ms.Lin yelled at Mr.Lin while he drove down the slippery street.

It was raining,hard.The weather man had warned everyone outside to go get home because that rain was deadly.

The Lin family was coming home from a dinner,with little Victoria crying in the back seat.
"You're so hard on her,she hasn't even started school yet.How can she know all the answers to YOUR problems?!?" Ms.Lin's voice rasied as Mr.Lin continued to drive.

"She's 4.She can speak.She can wrap her mind around our problems and contribute" He retorted back.

"Stop the car.We're getting out and walking." Ms.Lin said and glared.

"NO YOU WOULDN'T DAMMIT." Something in Mr.Lin clicked and he began to scream.

While the two adults were arguing,Victoria saw a big neon sign.

"S-stop d-rriving,ho-ole in th-the ro-a-ad" the four year old read and understood what it said.

"UMMA,APPA,DA SIGN DA SIGN" Cautious Victoria started to panic.

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BRAT" Her father began screaming at her.

As all of them argued the car spun around and crashed into a tree.

Little Victoria was shivering and scared.

"U-umma? A-appa?"

She looked at her parents,neither of them were responding.

"UMMA APPA PLEASE ANSWER ME!" Victoria shouted multiple times,tears rushing down her face.

"Please...."

Suddenly she felt an arm grab her.

"Who a-are you...?"

The boy looked at Victoria instensly.

"Don't worry,just follow me." The boy who looked no older than her spoke up.

"Who are you....?" Victoria asked again,with little confidence in her voice.

"Minho.Choi Minho."