The Diva,The Attitude,And The Shortie

Where Are You Now?

Sulli sat in silence and stared at Minho

Choi Minho huh

She stared at his big round brown eyes,his thin lips,flawless skin,and the boy that saved her that day appeared in her mind.

'Helllooooooooo' Taemin waved his hands in front of her face and broke Sulli's train of thought.

'O-Oh sorry...' Sulli trailed off.

''YEY SHE SPOKE TO ME AGAIN [exclamationmarks]" Taemin was excited to have a new friend,especially a female friend.

'Taemin-ah stop you're scaring the bit- I mean girl." Key pulled Taemin away still trying to cool down after Sulli rubbed his favorite blanket all over the dirty floor.

Taemin turned a light shade of red,embarresed. "Mianhe dongsaeng~"

"N-no it's fine,really" Sulli replied trying to kill the awkward atmosphere that was beginning to form.

Silence filled the room for a moment until Sulli felt someone pat her head. OH NONONONONONNONONONO PLEASE DON'T KICK ME OUT Sulli thought to herself and looked up.

Key had picked her up and chuckled when she mini screamed at the sudden lift.Key dropped her on her bed afterwards.Just when she was about to thank Key for helping her,he grabbed her waist and took the blanket that was wrapped around her and huffed.Everyone stood/sat there in shock and stared at Key.

"Next time don't mess my beautiful babies up maknae" Key mumbled as he walked out of the room rubbing the blanket on his face.

After a swift close of the door,Onew and Minho were about to run up to you and ask if you needed anything after being startled like that by Key.They planted their feet in front of you and noticed Taemin and you giggle and laugh at the situation that just happened.

'H-HE SAID BEAUT-TIFUL BA- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Minho smiled at you while you were trying to finish your sentence.

After everyone finished the laughing fit,everyone gathered in the kitchen, ready to eat some lunch.

Sulli,on the other hand,was having some trouble.She didn't want to over do it and break or rip something.

"Need some help?" 

Minho's deep voice scared Sulli,she jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Omo,Minho,you startled me[exclamationpoint]" 

"Ah,minanhe....uh....I don't think I caught your name.." Minho trailed off.

"Oh.Right." Sulli tried her best to stand up right and smiled at Minho.

"Annyohaseyo Kwon Sulli-imnida~" Sulli cooed and did a ninty degree bow.

Minho smiled at her cuteness,but he didn't want to show it.

"You know,you don't have to throw the whole shabang at me.A 'Hi I'm Sulli' would've sufficed,idiot.' Minho gave Sulli his cold stare,which scared Sulli.

Beginning to think she did something wrong,she bowed her head down,afraid he'd hurt her.

"Mianhe.Hi...I'm Sulli" She had said lowly but loud enough for Minho to hear.

He started to feel bad,but his ego wouldn't let him apologize.

"Su-" Minho started but was interupted rudely by the one and only,Jonghyun.

"AISH MANHOHOHO YOU'RE HOLDING US UP,YOU KNOW SUNDAY [A/N lets pretend its Sunday since I dont remember putting a day] IS THE DAY WE PRAY BEFORE EVERY MEAL." short tempered [A/N see what i did there? short? no? ok] Jonghyun screamed so loud he was sure the babies in China could hear him.

"Ah...." Minho began and realized Sulli was struggling to walk fastly to the dining room.

"Yah,Sulli-ah" Sulli turned to Minho who was still being cold.

"Ne?" She responded,trying not to lose balance.

He noticed her trying hard to not fall and with a sigh he decided to help her.

"Here.let me" Minho swiflty picked up the girl and walked down the stairs.

"AH FINALLY WHAT WERE YOU DOING UP THERE MINH- oh" Jonghyun stared at Sulli in Minho's arms and believed he knew where it was going.

"Oh?" Minho asked after he was sure Sulli could walk on her own.

"uh who is you" Jonghyun turned to Sulli as she was trying to avoid the situation she was in.She was sure that everyone was ok with her being threre but she wasn't sure about Jonghyun and started to doubt Minho.

"Mianhe," she started and turned to face Jonghyun "Annyohaseyo Kwon Sulli-imnida" Sulli greeted him the same way she greeted Minho upstairs.Then looked up at Jonghyun who she hadn't clearly seen yet,and her eyes grew wide. [Need a visual? Think of D.O xFive]

".......Victoria?"

 

  •  

 

 

 

o dayum.Guess who's in trouble nao.So yeah I think this story is still lame but please bEAR WITH ME BECAUSE I KNOW THIS STORY WILL HAVE IT'S PEAK...sometime.Please Comment [THATS WHAT I NEED RN TBH BC I'M WONDERING IF I SHOULD EVEN CONTINUE THIS] Upvote and Subscribe c: [If you don't want to,or don't have an account,I understand.I was once like you too.]

Stay healthy and alive lovelies ~ Tae