What Is This Feeling?

Where Are You Now?

(A/N: in the story Sulli is 2 years younger than Minho and Minho is three years younger than Key & Onew. So Key isn't the same age as him in the story.sulli-17/minho-19/Key&Onew-22 ok on with the show)

[Minhohoho's POV]

"I'm gonna take a shower" Onew filled me in on his daily life while he went into the shower

"Aight,I might go out ok" I replied with a sly smile on my face

"Please Minho,no strip clubs or trouble tonight." Key looked at me with a pleading face. 

"I got it,I got it." And with that Onew went to shower. 

Onew abd Key..... Always looking after me like mother and father. Truth is,afterI lost my parents,Onew and Key were the onle people who would at least APPROACH me let alone TALK to me. We aren't related in anyway actually but,all that mattered was that they cared. 

While in deep thought about my past,I heard a loud terrifying scream. 

"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!"

"what the hell..." I thought as I heard more screams after that. I decide to go figure out whats happening outside. 

~~~~~~~

I ran outside and I saw three men,most likely erts and hobos,surounding something or someone. 

"What the hell are you hobos doing now?"

[Sulli's POV]

(This is before Minho came btw)

"P-please....n-no...."

Ianaged to whisper,terrified as that man lunged at me with the knife. I tried to fight and get them away,but struggling made it worse. 

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DERSERVE FOR NOT LISTENING!"

The slim man shouted as the one with the knife stabbed me in my side

"ah...."

As he jabbed his weapon in my side,I heard a voice 

"What the hell are you hobos doing now" 

Another man?!? I thought and winced in pain. 

"Aye itsss MinHoHoHooooo" the slim one announced

"Shut the hell up,that's not my name. " The boy said. 

"Whatever,just stab him,maybe he'll disappear like that brat over there" The shortest one said glaring at me. 

From the corner of my eyes I could see the boy staring at me with wide eyes. 

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO HER?!?!?"

I watched as all three guys tried to best up the boy,but the boy just over powered them. As my conciousness started to fade,I could see the boy coming towards me.

"Hey...Hey..."

he shook me. As much as I wanted to look up and respond,it was just too hard. My eyelids got heavier and I got more tired. I couldn't stay up any longer••• He was just too late. 

[MiHoe's POV]

"Hey...Hey..."

i constantly repeated and shook her but, she just kept closing her eyes. I felt my heart drop every time her eyes would close. I saved her because she was in trouble,but,for some reason I feel connected to her in a way. 

Without thinking,I picked her up and ran back home. I know I should've called the hospital but Onew's a doctor in training and Key is already a nurse. They HAVE to be able to do something. 

Once I got home I was greeted normally by Onew. Until••••

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NO STRIPPERS OR STRIP CLUBS TONIGHT" Key shouted once he saw the girl. 

I put the girl down and explained the situation to Key and Onew

"WHY DIDNT YOU CALL THE POLICE AND SEND HER TO THE HOSPITAL UGH YOU'RE REALLY HOPELESS" Key nagged me while fixing the girls wounds. 

Thankfully her wounds weren't as bad as they seemed and Key with the help of Onew were able to take care of her. 

"She should be up soon ok" Onew announced

"phew. Thanks guys. " I thanked my hyungs and continued to watch Running Man. 

"You know...she's really pretty. " Onew said out of the blue. 

"Yeah~ Song Ji Hyo has such nice skin ohemgee" Key implied that Onew was talking about JiHyo. 

"No...this girl Minho saved. Just look at her" Onew smiled at the girl. 

For some reason I wanted to smack him for saying that. What is this feeling...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok hi heres another chappiee. If anythings wronf its prolly bc of my iPod being stupid. 

I did the •Forward/•1st&2nd Chappie on my iPod so that's why stuff is wrong or crsppy but I'll fix it soon ok promise c:

So anyway~ How is it so far? LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK!!!!!!

subscribe~comment~upvote~ all that good stuff

o and if you dont watch RM and is wondering who JiHyo is,she's Running Man's ace~ She's the only girl on the main team as of rn so it's easy to spot her. 

Goodnight/Goodmorning/Good Afternoon~

Ah Saranghaeyo~~~