Better than Yesterday

He's My One And Only Lover

"I learn... I felt... I known pain. It seems
that learning from the mistakes I have done...
I will always be a better person than I was yesterday." - Sungjong's Dairy.

 

     It seems just blasting all that out makes Sungjong so depress. He never wants to talk about his mistakes at all. 

"I want to go home... now", Sungjong.

"Alright... Sungjong don't be depress about it", Dongwoo. "I'm here for you".

"Let's just go home", Sungjong.

They got out of the place and left without letting anyone know. As Sungjong fell asleep on Dongwoo's back, Dongwoo rode back to the house. 

"Dongwoo, do you really love me", Sungjong softly.

"I... I... I do actually. I do actually love you more than my betrothed", Dongwoo.

They were almost near the house when Sungjong's parents and sister just arrive in time. Sungjong steps out of the car, looking all calm now. Wooseon helps her mother out of the car to the house door. Sunggyu looks at the both of them as they came on to the parking way. Dongwoo did not say a thing at all but just smiles as he ride the bike near the door that leads to the backyard. He first carries Sungjong inside first then puts the bike away. Back at Atlantis, Dongwoo's hyung is being all calm because he never acted as a leader before and always wanted to take his father's steps. Dongwoo's hyung and his wife are sitting on their seats as their people are asking for daily stuff and help. A sail fish messenger comes streaking through the town and front door of the castle. The sail fish lends the message towards the gate gaurd. The gaurd opens the letter and sends to the Warden (Dongwoo's Hyung).

     After he recieve the message. Dongwoo's hyung had to make a stressful decision tto let Lee Ho Won/Hoya, his mother, and sister to come. For it was to discuss about marrying off Hoya to Dongwoo. Dongwoo's hyung was under the stress that Dongwoo isn't here at the moment. So he has to stall the meeting for another day.

In his desk chamber.

"Where can my little brother go? Where is that a-hole", Dongwoo's hyung angrily.

Someone walks in the room.

"Sir we have urgent news", gaurd 1.

""Is it about my brother", Dongwoo's hyung.

"No sir. It's bad news sir", gaurd 1.

"What is it?", Dongwoo's hyung.

He closes the door.

"1st, Sightings of Darkilha has been notice. 2nd, Hoya is already here by himself", gaurd 1.

"MY GOD... I'm double bum now", Dongwoo's hyung.

After awhile, Dongwoo's hyung comes out of his chamber to greet Hoya. While walking down the hall towards the throne room, Dongwoo's hyung discusses about what to kept their mouths shut about Dongwoo's absent. As they arrvive, Hoya was there waiting angrily with scorn look on his face.

"Welcome to House Jang of th...", Dongwoo's hyung gets cut off.

'Where is my husband-to-be?", Hoya.

"Ummm...", gaurd 2.

"Don't umm me. I want to know where my husband-to-be is", Hoya.

"He should be in his room sleeping", Dongwoo's hyung.

"I know he is 'missing' and not here', Hoya.

"I'm sorry sir", Dongwoo's hyung "We don't know where he is or where he went".

"If he isn't here... then...", Hoya.

He thought of the place where he could be.

"What is it that you got?", Dongwoo's hyung.

"Oh nothing. I'll be going now", Hoya.

"Alright", Dongwoo's hyung.

One of the gaurds stops Hoya.

"Would you like an out, sir", gaurd 3.

"No thank. I know my way out", Hoya.

Hoya heads out and already knows where to go. The secret tunnel near a beach. 

     Meanwhile on the surface. Dongwoo helping Sungjong wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. He and Dongwoo went to go take a shower but not together. Everybody went to sleep where as both of them were staying a bit late. Dongwoo and Sungjong were laughing at a video on Sungjong's phone. 

"Now that's funny", Dongwoo.

Sungjong laughs.

"Hey, lets stop here and talk about something", Sungjong.

He turns off the phone and was the battery was on the red mark. He charges the phone and sits on his bed. 

"Dongwoo come sit on the other side of the bed", Sungjong.

He gets up and crawls to the other side to sit. He fixes himself to sit up straight.

"Okay, now what", Dongwoo.

"Let's talk about what we like. You go first Dongwoo", Sungjong.

"Yeah, well I like to look out there and explore the many places of the world", Dongwoo

"My... I like... It's painting beautiful scenery and of my hometown", Sungjong.  "Actually it's you Dongwoo. I love you".- Sungjong's thoughts.

"Oh okay. What book genre would you likely to be in?", Dongwoo.

"It would be fiction", Sungjong.

"Mines is  science-fiction or fantasy", Dongwoo.

After a while of the question game, Sungjong kind of feel a little bit sleepy. Dongwoo smiles at him.

"You're the best person I've ever met keun ippal", Sungjong.

"Hey, I want to tell you something but you have to come closer", Dongwoo.

"Yeah, what is it", Sungjong.

He moves in closer towards Dongwoo. 

"What is it that you want to to tell me?", Sungjong.

"Wait here. I'm going to turn off the lights", Dongwoo.

He turns off the lights and opens the window curtains. 

"See. It's a full moon. Big and shiny", Dongwoo.

Sungjong get off the bed and stares at the moon. He goes close to the window.

"I never seen such beauty", Sungjong. "This is once in a life time".

"Yeah. But you know what's more gorgeous than this", Dongwoo.

"What is it", Sungjong turns to him.

Dongwoo goes closer to him and put his hands on his head.

"This", Dongwoo pulls in.

Dongwoo kisses him. Sungjong eyes widen but wraps his arms around him then closes his eyes. Then they start to kiss a bit more.