I Am Jang Dongwoo

He's My One And Only Lover

    Sungjong quickly takes him to the hospital. When he got there, a nurse standing oustside the building looking at the bright stars. She then looks to her right to only see a person with a bleeding body. Sungjong was tired and the nurse help him with Dongwoo. Sungjong put his bike near the entrance and help the nurse to get Dongwoo inside. Dongwoo was injuried badly from that incident that happen a while ago. He had a few broken bones but not that serverly.

"We got someone severely injured," the nurse shouted. 

The nurses and a doctor came to help. The nurses put him on the bed and rush him into the emergency room. The doctor went to go speak with Sungjong in an office room.

"Excuse me," Doctor Song (Song Joongki)

Sungjong looks at the doctor.

"Oh my god, are you the son of mister Kim Sunggyu and you're that artist that everyone is talking about, right?," Doctor Song.

"Yes, why?," Sungjong softly.

"Well, it's nice meeting someone famous in town," Doctor Song.

"Doctor... I need to wash up and can you go help him, please," Sungjong.

"No need to ask," Doctor Song.

Doctor Song rushes to the emergency room and a nurse leads Sungjong to the washroom. In the washroom, he cleans his shirt, body, and face. Just right after that washing up, he thinks of something of why was someone like him dress in that kind of armor. He went outside and a nurse comes to tell him.

"Mr. Kim, can you come with me. Please," a nurse.

Sungjong follows the nurse to a special room which was quiet and calm. He came to sit near the window next to a desk. The doctor checking papers on the clip board.

"He's seems to be in a lot of pain and have bad injuries on the head, legs, and arms. Minor injuries are on the body and rest," Doctor Song.

Doctor Song holds his clip board on the side of his body. He takes off his glasses and looks at Sungjong with a straight face.

"Do you know this person?," Doctor Song.

"No doctor," Sungjong looking down.

"Look at me," Doctor Song calmly.

He looks at him with a worried face.

"What do you know about this person? Because he doesn't seem to have anything on him. ," Doctor Song wonder.

"I just don't know. I found him on the beach dropped next me and that is it. No id, address, etc.," Sungjong.

"Okay. I want you to stay with him for a couple of weeks to see if he says anything at the most," Doctor Song.

Doctor Song turns around and walks towards the door. And Sungjong was about to walk out to tell him something.

"Wait... For how long, doctor," Sungjong.

He stops near the other side of the door and looks back at Sungjong.

"Maybe for 2 or 4 weeks until he wakes up," Doctor Song. "Good day sir".

Sungjong then goes back to the window seat. Doctor Song just has to leave Sungjong with an unknown person whom Sungjong knows nothing about. Sungjong's worries start to grow like a seed to a flower or a tree. He stands up and goes to the other side of Dongwoo to sit on the rolling chair. He sits on it and rolls softly towards him. Sungjong reach for his hand and holds it with both hands. He sighs, takes a deep breath, and relaxes. Sungjong faces down then looks at him his face.

"Who are you?, I want to know who you really are and your name too. But first I want to hear your name first," Sungjong softly. 

"Why someone handsome as you get hurt?," Sungjong's thoughts.

    Sungjong went outside and rode his bike to his house to change and take a shower. He came back 28 minutes later to the hospital. He stay with Dongwoo and slept for the night. The next morning, he was still there and alive. Sungjong wakes up and splashes his face with warm water. He then goes back to sit near the window. 2 minutes later, his phone rang and a text came from Sungyeol.

"Hey, where are you? I'm about to head to the beach," Sungyeol.

Sungjong texts back.

"Sorry, I'm at the hospital and I have to watch over someone," Sungjong.

Sungyeol reads the text and sends a message back.

"Okay?, who is it then," Sungyeol.

"I don't know. I met him on the beach yesterday night.", Sungjong.

"Well Okay then, I geuss I'll see you later on", Sungyeol.

"Okay," Sungjong.

He puts his phone away in his pocket. A few hours pass by, Sungyeol comes to visit Sungjong at the hospital just wanting to know. Sungyeol stumble as he enters the door. He walks to see if Sungjong was around. Only to find him looking all "depress". 

"Who's this person?," Sungyeol.

"I don't know but I want to figure it out," Sungjong.

"Okay... Well, I bought some sandwiches for us to eat," Sungyeol.

"Settle them down on the desk," Sungjong.

"Not hungry. I'll eat mines first," Sungyeol.

"You'll regret it Sungyeol. Last time I did that, it felt very awkward," Sungjong.

"Okay then. I'll eat when you eat," Sungyeol.

A couple of minutes pass by, both Sungyeol and Sungjong ate their sandwiches. Sunyeol left after half an hour or so. Minute feels like hours, hours feels like days, days feels like weeks.

    On the Sunday, the body was gone from the bed. Sungjong freaks out and goes looking for him. He goes out to where the main entrance is. He hears a ruckus from the lower main level entrance of the hospital. He rushes downstairs to go towards the main entrance. Dcotors, nurses, and sercurity gaurds surrounds the main entrance while staying a bit back from him. Dongwoo's right arm was like cover with ice and have sharp spikes ready to shoot. Everybody backs away a bit further away from him. Dongwoo shoots at the key pad that opens the door then it starts to malfunctions and opens. Sungjong passes through the crowd and went after him as the entrance was closing. Dongwoo didn't get far for he only reach near the parking lots. Dongwoo falls down on his stomach. Sungjong runs towards him as fast as he can. Dongwoo feeling so much pain that it made Sungjong rush to the rescue. Sungjong reaches him and tries to help him.

"Hey calm, down. You're going to be alright," Sungjong.

He turns him over and see's that he is bleeding a little from his abdominal area. Sungjong checks it and there was some scars on him. Dongwoo's ice spike cover arm immediately melts. Dongwoo's right arm went back to normal. His right arm reaches Sungjong's left arm. Sungjong realizes how strong his grip was. He looks at him then picks him up and walk to the entrances. Domgwoo knocks out from being tired. 4 hours went by, Sungjong waiting for the doctor. Doctor Song came to meet Sungjong. 

"How is he doing?," Sungjong.

"Good as usual but no scars on his abdominal area. Only his arms and legs bleed slighly a bit heavy," Doctor Song.

"Oh okay, anything else I should know," Sungjong.

"No, he's going to be find. I'm sure of it," Doctor Song smiles.

Doctor Song leaves the room. It was about to be sunsetting and Sungjong naps for awhile. Dongwoo was sleeping on the bed and he looks at Sungjong. By that time, Sungjong feel asleep on Dongwoo's right side while having a dream about what happen early. 

"Who are you? Why are you helping me?," Dongwoo.

Sungjong woke up while Dongwoo looked at him. Sungjong jinks a little and Dongwoo turns around to the other side. He brings the chair and sits on the other side of the room. Sungjong tries to hold his hands but Dongwoo moves it away from him a little. 

"I'm not going to do anything to you or harm you," Sungjong.

He moves in closely towards Dongwoo. Sungjong softly grabs his hand and Dongwoo freaks out a bit. He puts it near Dongwoo's heart. Dongwoo did not know how to react to this.

"What's your name? How old are you," Sungjong.

"What?," Dongwoo softly.

"What's your name?," Sungjong. 

"I am ...,"Dongwoo as he felt an ache near his right bicep.

Sungjong puts his hands on his arm and remove them away quickly.

"No, no... It's okay, go ahead on what you where doing", Dongwoo.

Sungjong then puts his hands on Dongwoo's biceps to massage it.

"You were saying something", Sungjong.

"I am Jang Dongwoo of..." Dongwoo.

"Of what?", Sungjong.

"Just call me Jang Dongwoo or just Dongwoo", Dongwoo replied back.

Sungjong smiles at him and finishes massaging his arm. And taps it a little bit.

"Nice to meet you Jang Dongwoo," Sungjong smiles happily.