Knowing Better

He's My One And Only Lover

"I remember when he made me warm 
inside my heart. My soul lifted when he said
something to me..." -Sungjong's Dairy.

 

   Dongwoo's lips were about to touch Sungjong's. Dongwoo moving in closer but Sungjong's mother woke up from the master
bedroom. Dongwoo and Sungjong seperated. Sungjong woke up from his day dreaming. Woohyun coming slowly from the hall.

"Sungjong... help your mother please, " Woohyun. 

Sungjong stands up and goes help his mother. Walking slowly towards the kitchen and Sungjong help his mom sit down on the chair. Woohyun relaxes and exhales deeply. Woohyun then sits comfortably and sighs. He looks at him.

"So Sungjong who is he," Woohyun coldly.

"Just a friend mom... He's not my boyfriend, okay," Sungjong getting the pots and pans.

Woohyun turns to Dongwoo and give him a mean/cold look.

"So where you from? It's seems you look like someone from that busy capital (*talking about Seoul*)," Woohyun.

"Well...", Dongwoo clicking his heels together while tapping both his thumbs.

"Are you?", Woohyun in normal voice.

"Well I'm from the L...", Dongwoo. "Yes I am from the capital", Dongwoo.

Dongwoo scratching the back of his head. Sungjong turns on the fire and begins to cook. Later, they all went to sleep except Sungjong
and Dongwoo. They were talking quietly about stuff (IDK just about anyhting). Yet it was kind of awkward for that night.

"You never told me where you actually came from and where", Sungjong.

"You will find out soon enough", Dongwoo.

"Why not tell me now?",Sungjong.

"Spoilers... Sungjong", Dongwoo smirks and fell asleep.

"I guess you're right then", Sungjong.

Sungjong then fell asleep and turns to the window.

     The next morning, Sungjong wakes up to get wash then help his umma with things to do around the house. The house was neat and clean when the job was finish. Sungjong felt very tired from helping his mother and decided to rest on the couch for a while. Later on, it was already 10:00 a.m. by the time Sungjong woke up and seeing Dongwoo up close to his face also he is in his boxer that shows his booty and bulge. Sungjong jump and sighs heavily.

"Dongwoo, you keun ippal. You scared me", Sungjong.

Dongwoo moves back a little. Sungjong rises from the couch and walks away feeling like he is in a trance or just got hangedover. He went to go drink a glass of water. Dongwoo just follows him to the kitchen and sits down at the table. Sungjong feeeling relief from the "headache". Sungjong gets his phone to call Sungyeol because one of them has to take of a pregnant mother. Sungjong dials his phone number.

...

"Hello, my best friend. Yeollie can you come over to take care of my mom", Sungjong.

"Yeah sure, Sungjong and I know. I'll come over in a bit", Sungyeol.

"I'll see you then", Sungjong.

The call ends as Sungjong puts his phone in his pocket. Dongwoo just stands up and pushes the chair in. Sungjong gets his man bag from his room. Dongwoo just wonder what is Sungjong going to do becasue Sungjong hasn't planned anything so far. But wonders what is he going to do. It took about 10 minutes for Sungjong to get ready. Dongwoo putting his hands behind the chair and looking f'in hot. Sungjong walks upon this person and did not know how to react. Dongwoo lets go the chair.

"So, why are you getting ready for? You seem like you do something without telling others", Dongwoo.

"I... *gulps* I going to tell my mom right now", Sungjong.

He goes to the master bedroom. Dongwoo hears the door bell ring and goes to open the door. Sungyeol stood there in complete silence and awkardness because of Dongwoo who is not fully dress yet. 

"Umm... Is Sungjong here? ", Sungyeol.

"Yeah, why" , Dongwoo leaning his right arm on the door.

Sungjong just goes to the awkard situation and Sungyeol looks at Sunjong and waving at him while smiling. Sungjong just walks up to Dongwoo and pulls him over and lets Sungyeol in the house. They both walk down the hall.

"Well, it's not what you think? He just -- I don't know, okay. He's just a wierd fella that I barely even met", Sungjong.

"Sooooo, Did you guys... you know... di", Sungyeol. He was cut off by Sungjong.

"No, dumb. We did not have okay", Sungjong. "Just go take care of my mom".

After that very awkard situation, it almost 11 o'clock and Sungjong had told Dongwoo to get dress. They both wave good bye to Sungyeol and Woohyun. Sungjong and Dongwoo went out somewhere that Sungjong knows well perfectly. Dongwoo rode the bike while Sungjong hold him from behind. Sungjong told him the directions to this secret place that only Sungjong and Sungyeol knows. 

     Sungjong told Dongwoo to stop at this place where there is a tree and a gazebo with a table. The place was a park in the moutains which was built by Kai's father. They walk off to a secret path where nobody notices at all. 

"Hold my hand Dongwoo, I'll show you this place that I know of", Sungjong quite happily.

As a bright light was near at the end of the trail, Sungjong lets go of Dongwoo's hand. Sungjong feeling full of energy and fuzziness. He closes his eyes and took a deep breath then releases. He turns around seeing Dongwoo out from the natural entrance. Dongwoo's face looked almost blank and Sungjong goes to him.

"This is the place. The place where I will never forget. This place lets me se everything. Come.", Sungjong.

"Uh...", Dongwoo.

He took his hand with a firm grip. 

"See. Looks amazing does it. It's much better when it's sunsetting and at night. Especially with the full blue moon we have every 10 months", Sungjong.

Dongwoo stood silence from seeing the great view. 

"The folks in my town say that if the full blue moon appears early, it's a good omen and brings luck to our town and  the people", Sungjong.

"So...", Dongwoo was about to say something.

Sungjong turns around.

"What is it that's wrong?", Sungjong.

The beauty of this view mirrors a place in Atlantis that Dongwoo has discover. He tears up from his left eye then his right. 

"Are you crying?", Sungjong.

"No I'm not", Dongwoo sniffles.

"It's okay to cry, everybody does", Sungjong.

He hugs Sungjong and wraps around him. Dongwoo cries softly on his shoulders. Sungjong pats him also did the same thing and pats him.

"There, there.", Sungjong.

Dongwoo lets go and stops crying but his hands are on Sungjong's shoulders. Sungjong looks at him then wonders what is he going to do.

""It's time to tell you where I actually come from. But you might not believe at first", Dongwoo.

"Okay. I will believe you", Sungjong.

"You sure", Dongwoo. "Don't laugh".

Sungjong nods yes.

"I'm actually from Atlantis or always know as The Lost City", Dongwoo.

Sungjong snickers.

"No, I'm serious", Dongwoo.

"Oh really", Sungjong.

"I'll show you proof that I'm actually am an Atlantean", Dongwoo.

Sungjong stops what he was doing and looks. Dongwoo bends water from the a puddle near by. The water was as clear as ice or glass. He froze the water and turn it into a cresent moon. He hands it to Sungjong. 

"It will never melt even in the hottest days", Dongwoo. 

"But how is this possible. I thought they were just myths and legends", Sungjong.

"No, there real alright. We just never show our selfs to the surface people/humans", Dongwoo.

"Why? I believe now", Sungjong.

Dongwoo chuckles.

"Because we did not want to be in invovle in any ways matter", Dongwoo.

"It seems right", Sungjong. "But I can't believe that your an actual Atlantean".

Dongwoo lend out his hand and Sungjong grabs it.

"Come on now. Let's go, get to snack on", Dongwoo.

They went back down to town. Sungjong became happy again. Somehow inside Sungjong, he felt that being with Dongwoo destroys his dark black hole heart.