First Day (Part.2)

Complications

 

It wasn't him. This guy looked different. He had high cheekbones and eyes that seem to have the power to the soul out of you if you ever stare straight into them.  'Seunghyun ah!' YG said. Seunghyun? Was that his name? 'Hyung annyeonghasaeyo.' His voice was like chocolate. Deep yet smooth and sweet. 'Seunghyun ah, come over here.' YG said. Seunghyun went over to where YG was sitting. 'This is our new trainee, Hanmi,' he introduced. Seunghyun looked at me and finally said,' You're really pretty.' I just stared at him, unable to speak. He was so mesmerizing. It was the voice of YG which snapped me back into reality. 'Hanmi ah, aren't you going to greet him?' I immediately bowed down in front of him. 'Seunghyun ssi, annyeonghasaeyo.' 'Ah nae, annyeonghasaeyo,'he replied. 'Oh and just call me sunbae or oppa, whichever one that you are comfortable with.' I smiled at what he said and slightly nodded. 'Shall we begin now?' YG asked. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I picked up a mic, deciding to sing first. The song started playing and I sang along to it. 'Someone said you had your tattoo removed~ I saw you downtown, singing the blues~It's time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse~'Being raised in America, I pronounced each word of this song perfectly. When the song came to an end, everyone in the practice room applauded. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next, I chose 'Ring Ding Dong' as the song for my dance. I used the same choreography as SHINee did. The only difference was that I did it solo and SHINee did it with five members.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After my performance, I stood still in front of YG and Seunghyun, hands behind my back. YG's smile had faded and he looked at me with my disappointment in his eyes. 'Do you think you did well?'he asked. I didn't answer. I just stared at the ground and remained silent. 'Hanmi... I expected you to do well... But this... It made me re-think about having you join YG...' He breathed in deeply, stood up and walked out of the practice room. I stayed in the same position. My heart had stopped and I had difficulty breathing. Then, I heard someone cry. The sound of it was distinct... It was coming from me. I felt a hand pat my back and a voice asking, 'Hanmi... Are you okay?' I sniffed and rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the tears that blurred my vision. 'Come on, let's get you some fresh air,' the same voice said again. I felt somebody lead me out of the practice room and out onto the roof of the YG Building. I felt the zephyr brushing against my skin as I took in the cool air. 'Don't worry... YG may be cruel but he isn't that cruel as to kick you out of the company just because of this one time... So stop crying okay?' As I calmed down a bit, I found the voice really familiar. I wiped the tears off my eyes one last time and looked up to see where the voice had come from. Oppa. Seunghyun oppa. I had momentarily forgotten about his presence in the practice room. He smiled at the sight of my calmness. 'I was afraid that I would drown in your sea of tears,' he said jokingly. I laughed. 'Was it really that funny?'he asked. 'I don't know... But it felt really good to laugh,' I admitted as I looked at him with a grin plastered on my face. 'Thank you,' I said. 'For?' 'For assuring me and helping me calm down.' 'Well, I couldn't just leave you there like that.' 'Actually, you could've. It was just a matter of whether you wanted to.' 'I didn't have the heart to.' I chuckled at his words and said, 'I should probably head back to practice.' 'Wait no,' he said as he grabbed my wrist. 'Maybe you should skip practice today...'he said. 'I can't and I won't,' I replied. 'But-' he started. 'It's okay. I promise I won't break down sobbing again.' 'If you say so... Then I guess I'll see you some other time?' 'If we happen to bump into each other. Bye,' I said. 'Bye,' he replied. I walked off to the practice room, determined to find a way to recover quickly so that I can practice more vigorously to improve my performance. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I was walking back to the practice room, I knocked into someone. I looked up and prepared to apologize but when I saw who it was,only two words crossed my mind. Oh . 
 
 
 
 
Whoopsie! What did Hanmi see? A bear wearing a costume of a panda while riding on a uni-cycle and on a banana? Hm... Hehehe
A big HELLO to my subscribers:) 
Subscribe and Comment please~💜