Emily's arrival

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

Emily got off the plane and started walking to her brother's house. It was not a house exactly, it was a dorm that emily's brother lived in with the other member's that are in the band he's in. The band is called double a and her brother's name is kimchi. Emily dosn't really know what the member's of aa look like, not counting her brother. Emily doesn't really listen to music often so she hardly know's who some band's and singer's are or look like.

When she soon arrived in front of the dorm, she knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The door opened and emily saw kimchi with a smile on his face. Emily put her stuff down and gave kimchi a hug "hi kimchi" emily said "hi emily" kimchi said hugging her back. Kimchi helped emily with her stuff and carried them to the living room. "Where am I gonna sleep?" emily asked "with me in my room" kimchi said. "Okay. Should we bring my stuff there?" "no, not yet anyway because woosang is sleeping in there right now" "oh, okay" emily said and sat on the couch. "What do you want to do?" emily ask kimchi "I want to show you something" kimchi said and sat next to emily and put his computer on his lap. Kimchi put the mv of so crazy "is this your band?" "yeah, I'm right there" kimchi said pointing at where he was standing in the video. "That was a nice song" emily said when the video finished. "Joowoon is not in the band any more though" "oh" "we got a new member though, his name is jinhong" kimchi said and played the mv of okay about it. "Is that him?" emily ask pointing at the cute looking boy on the screen "yep" kimchi said. They stood there the whole time with kimchi explaining who the member's of the band were and what they do when they film video's and have schedual's.

After kimchi told emily about the member's all the member's finally woke up and entered the living room. Emily's eye's widen as she saw that the member's we're shirtless but she was only staring at one member that stand out the most. Emily was staring at aoora with her cheek's a light pink color. "Guy's this is my sister, emily" kimchi said to the other's. "Hi emily" they said and bowed to her. "N-nice to m-meet you" emily said, stuttering. "C-can you g-guy's put on shirt's?" emily said "uhm..sure" they said and went to the room to put on their shirt's. Emily was blushing so much that she didn't notice her brother was blushing as well.

A minute later the other's walk out the room fully dressed. They sat down and looked at emily. "Emily is going to live with us for a few month's" "well I was thinking about living here for about a year, if that's okay with you guy's?" "yeah it's okay" they said.