Woosang and kimchi...are really together?!!

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

"Umm...so how long have they been dating?" emily asked "a little over a year" hoik answered. "Really?" emily asked "yeah" the others said. "I can't believe they're acctually together though..." emily mumbled to herself. They sat their in silence for a while until they heard noises coming from the room kimchi and woosang was in. "Can someone please tell them to keep it down or stop or something?..." emily asked while blushing a bright pink. "I'll do it" aoora said and quickly got up, walking quickly to the room. Aoora opened the door, startling kimchi and woosang. "Kimchi can you stop having with woosang, you're making your sister uncomfortable" aoora practically yelled making emily face palm and sigh. Aoora came back into the living room while grinning "your welcome" aoora said "thanks..." emily said sarcastically.

5 minutes later kimchi and woosang walked out the room, going into the living room. Kimchi was changed into his regular clothes as he entered the living room. Kimchi walked to the sofa with a limp in his step and sat down on the sofa. Woosang walked in front of emily with a grin on his face "kimchi is keeping the dress" he said and sat on the floor in front of kimchi. All emily could do is stare at the two in shock and in awe because of how cute they look together. "You know...you guys actually look very cute together" emily said to kimchi and woosang with a small smile on her face.

5 hours later, it was near night time and emily was sitting in kimchi's room with kimchi sitting next to her. "Kimchi?" "yes?" "I'm happy that your dating some one who loves you back" emily said with a sad expression on her face. "Are you okay?" "yeah, it's just...does aoora have a girlfriend?..." "no but why are y-...you like him don't you?" kimchi asked. "Yes" emily said "well, I'll see if he likes you back" kimchi said while smiling. "Really?!" "yes, really. When do you want me to ask him?" "umm..next week, when you guys are coming back home" "okay" kimchi said and hugged emily. Emily hugged kimchi back "good night" emily said. "Good night too" kimchi said and broke the hug, going to woosangs room. Emily smiled to herself and laid on the bed, soon going to sleep.