Dressing in my brothers clothes

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

Emily's pov

I put on my brothers pink shirt and looked at my self in the mirror. 'I still fit in his clothes...' I thought as I unbottoned the shirt and tried on other clothes that was in his closet. I put on another button down shirt but this time it was blue. I tried on one of his jeans and to my suprised it fit me. I tried on half of the clothes in kimchi's closet until I started to feel hungry. I took off the clothes and set it on the bed, putting my own clothes on me. I walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge and cabinets, trying to find something to eat. I took out a banana from the fridge and walked to the living room, sitting down on the sofa. I peeled the banana and silently ate it while staring at nothing in particular.

After I finished eating the banana I got up and walked to the kitchen and threw the banana peel away. I walked back to kimchi's room and closed the door, taking a shirt out the closet. I put it on and looked in the mirror as I bottoned it. "This is kind of really fun" I said to myself and put on a pair of kimchi's pants. I put on some glasses and took out my phone, which I totally forgot I had and took pictures of my self.

 

No one's POV

As emily took more pictures of herself in kimchi's clothes, she heard the door to the dorm open. "That must be them" emily said and walked out the room, going to welcome them back. Emily walked to the door and opened it "hi guys~" emily said and let them in. "Are you wearing my clothes?" kimchi asked "maybe~..." emily said while smiling. "She does look better in your clothes" aoora said making emily blush "t-thanks...". "I think kimchi looks better in his own clothes" woosang said. "Wow, you fit perfectly in his clothes. I wonder if he fit's perfectly in your clothes" jinhong said while giggling slightly. "Lets see if he does~" emily said and ran to kimchi's room, woosang following after her. They both searched for something for kimchi to try on. Emily took out shorts and a tank top while woosang took out an mini dress and high heels, making emily laugh. They both walked to the living room to see the three sitting on the sofa. "Which outfit do you want to wear first?" emily asked. "...I don't know, show me them first" kimchi said and emily showed him the outfit she picked out". "No, I'm not wearing that first" kimchi said "oh, okay but woosang picked out something worst" emily said. Woosang showed kimchi the dress and high heels making kimchi's eyes widen. Aoora and jinhong started laughing, hoik coming out the bathroom. "Why are are you guys laughing?" hoik asked "they want kimchi to wear those" aoora said in between laughs. Hoik started laughing "Fine, I'll wear the one emily picked out.....then woosangs" kimchi said and snatched the clothes out their hands, going to his room.

Woosang, hoik and emily sat down on the sofa with the others, waiting for kimchi. Kimchi put on the shorts and the tank top, going back in the living room. "I was right" jinhong said while laughing "you look 'pretty'" aoora said while laughing making kimchi glare at him.