Getting to know them

Falling in love with my brother's band mate

No one's POV

Later on that day emily started to get to know them and she thought they were really fun. After they had their fun and every thing they decided to got to sleep. Emily put her stuff in kimchi's room and began to look around. She didn't really find anything interesting about kimchi's room. She took a shower after the other's and went to kimchi's room.

After emily got dressed, she layed down on the bed. She thought about what she would do here. She really want's to spend more time with her brother though because they hardly see each other but now that emily is staying over at the dorm she will get to see him more often. A few minutes later she fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up to the noise of people laughing and talking. She got up and walked to the bathroom. After emily used the bathroom she washed her hand's and went back to kimchi's room. She put some clothes on, clothes that she can wear around the dorm. She walked to the living room and saw the other's laughing. "Hi emily" aoora said in between his laughter. "Why are you guy's laughing?" emily asked them "oh, it's nothing" they said "please, I want to know" emily said. Aoora whisper an inappropriate joke in emily's ear. Emily looked at them and started laughing "you guy's are so weird" emily said after she stopped laughing. Emily sat down on the sofa next to aoora. Aoora smiled and talked with the other members. They laughed as they made jokes and talked about funny things that happened to them.

A few hours later kimchi, woosang, hoik, jinhong and aoora was getting ready to go to a photo shoot. "Where are you guys going?" emily asked. "To a photo shoot" woosang said as he put on his shoes. "Oh. When do you think you guys will come back?" emily ask, not wanting to be alone in the dorm with nothing to do. "We'll be back in 2 to 3 hours" hoik said making emily sigh. "Emily?" kimchi asked "I'm going to be here by myself with nothing to do" "not true you can...watch TV" kimchi said. "Yeah I guess so" emily said while smiling a bit.

A few minutes later emily was standing in the frame of the door way, waving a goodbye as they left. Emily walked in the dorm and closed the door, walking in the living room. She sat down on the sofa and the TV, looking through the channels.

About five minutes later emily couldn't find any thing to watch on TV so she turned it off and walked to kimchi's room. She went through her thing's and couldn't find any thing to do. Emily sat on kimchi's bed and looked around the room. 'Hmm, I wonder what type of clothes my brother wears...' emily thought and got up from the bed, walking to kimchi's closet. Emily opened kimchi's closet and looked at kimchi's clothes. They were ordinary and colorful. She smiled as she saw a pink shirt. 'I wonder if I still fit in kimchi's clothes' emily thought and took the pink shirt out the closet.