02

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two.

Kyungsoo was sitting on the grass at the park and stared at the view of the beautiful world. He was waiting for Kai.

“What are you staring at?”

Kyungsoo snapped from his thought as he heard such familiar voice. He looked up and saw Kai was behind him with a smile in his face. Kyungsoo gave a smile too and then said, “The beauty of the world.”

“Admiring, huh?” Kai said as he then sat down beside Kyungsoo. His hand then carelessly touched Kyungsoo’s hair and to which Kyungsoo loved it.

“Well, can’t I?”

Kai chuckled, “Of course you can.”

 

“Why are you cooking Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun then asked as he felt weird when the younger one cooked when it’s still early for dinner. He walked closer to Kyungsoo and looked through the things that Kyungsoo had been cooking. His mouth felt watery when he saw the food that Kyungsoo had made. His heart was excited when the thought of Kyungsoo’s food that he will be eat.

With a smile in his face, Kyungsoo said, “Kai will be coming home tonight; I wanna made something for him.” then he continued cutting.

Baekhyun’s smile faded. His heart sank and wasn’t excited as before. “Ohh...” was all Baekhyun could reply. He then walked toward the table in the kitchen and sat. “I’ll help you with this.” He said as he showed the food on the table toward Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo then looked toward Baekhyun and nodded. “Well, thank you then.” After that he continued with his work.

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo’s back with such sad eyes. He then lowered his head and thought, “I’ll be pretending again tonight.”

Kyungsoo waited for Kai with fluttering heart. He sat on the dining table and set his eyes on the door waiting for it to be opened. “Kai,” Kyungsoo stood as he noticed the door being opened. He walked toward it and there’s he saw the person he had been waiting for. “Kai, welcome home.” He said with a smile.

“Um... thank you,” Kyungsoo was blind again. The person that he said was ‘Kai’ wasn’t Kai but it was someone else and that person was none other than Baekhyun. “I smell something good.” Baekhyun then said.

Kyungsoo giggled and then he held Kai-Baekhyun’s hand. “I cook your favourite,” he then dragged Baekhyun toward the dining table. “Look,” he pointed toward the foods.

Baekhyun smiled. For that time, Baekhyun had forgotten who he really was. He had turned in to Kai, the person that Kyungsoo loved so much. “I can’t wait to eat it.”

Kyungsoo smiled even more, “Let’s eat then.”

Sometimes it was just pitiful for Baekhyun to see Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo had lost his mind, Baekhyun had thought it but deep inside, he actually didn’t mind. Even if he wasn’t the person Kyungsoo sought, as long as he able to receive the attention for Kyungsoo, Baekhyun didn’t mind and even if he had to pretend to be someone else. He didn’t mind it. Baekhyun was indeed being selfish but he didn’t care.

“It’s your favourite show air, wanna watch it?” Kyungsoo then took the remote control and sat on the couch while his eyes set on Kai who was actually Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nodded; “Sure,” he then sat right next to Kyungsoo and glued his eyes on the screen. It was a dancing show, Baekhyun just smiled. He didn’t really favour the show but he knew Kai did.

Kyungsoo rested his head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Next time will you show me your killer dance move again?” he said as he watched the show that showed an awesome dance.

“I would love too,” weirdly it was natural for Baekhyun to say it.

 

Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes and he then woke up. He looked around and noticed he had fallen asleep on the couch. His eyes wondered and saw Baekhyun who was reading a newspaper. “Baekhyun,” he voice cracked a little. It was morning after all.

Baekhyun put down his newspaper and noticed Kyungsoo had waked up. He smiled at the thought of cute messy looking Kyungsoo and greeted the younger, “Good morning,”

Kyungsoo smiled as now his eyes had opened up wide. It was his best asset after all. “Are you going to work now?” he asked as he noticed Baekhyun wore nice black cloth.

Baekhyun then f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter