03

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 three.

Baekhyun laid Kyungsoo on his bed and then covered Kyungsoo with the blanket. He Kyungsoo’s head and softly said, “Feel a little better?”

Kyungsoo gave a weak smile and nodded. He actually did felt a little better than before. When Baekhyun started to turn away, he held out his hand and grasped Baekhyun’s hand. He looked at Baekhyun with his puppy eyes and said, “Don’t go,”

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo. He can’t say no. He then smiled and then lied next to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo began to smile, like real smile as he then went a little closer toward Baekhyun and hugged Baekhyun. “I thought you wouldn’t come for me,” he said. “Kai,” and ended it.

Baekhyun softly Kyungsoo’s hair and softly said, “Of course I will come,”

Kyungsoo smiled as he then closed his eyes. The thought of Kai being right next to him made him happy.

Baekhyun knew it was wrong for him to keep the sick Kyungsoo home as in away from the outsiders but he didn’t want to be apart from Kyungsoo’s attention. He then thought of Jongdae, Baekhyun remembered Jongdae was a stubborn person, and to that Baekhyun was scared that Jongdae might do something that wills apart him and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun knew Jongdae was capable of doing so.   

Baekhyun then took a look of the sleeping Kyungsoo and hugged the younger tightly with the thought of the time to be stopped for a while. He loved that moment and he wanted it to be last.

 

 

Baekhyun woke up early that morning. He didn’t want to go to work as he thought of what had happened yesterday. He was worried. He then dialled his boss number, and told that he wouldn’t be attend to work that very day.

“Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo stood behind Baekhyun as he rubbed his left eye.

Baekhyun then put down his phone and faced Kyungsoo. “Good morning,” he smiled.

Kyungsoo yawed and then his eyes glanced at the time, “It’s late, don’t you go to work?”

“Not for today,”

“Why?”

“I have a day off.” Baekhyun lied and he wasn’t nervous about it since he always lied. His life was a lie anyways.

“Oh,” Kyungsoo then left suddenly hungry. “I’ll cook breakfast then, have you eat yet?” he asked the older.

Baekhyun shook his head.

Kyungsoo smiled, “Is there anything you wanna eat?” he then walked toward the kitchen and looked through the refrigerator.

“I eat everything that you cook, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun sat on the chair in the kitchen and swung his legs like a playful child waiting for his mother to give some food.

Kyungsoo chuckled, “I’ll just cook fried rice then,” and started took some ingredients for his cooking.

“Should I help?”

 

 

“Kai, what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asked as he looked Kai’s face. It wasn’t a happy face. It wasn’t a sad face either. It was an anger face and Kyungsoo didn’t know why Kai was in anger. His hand stretched forward in order to grab Kai’s hand but Kai brush off. Kai didn’t let him to do so. Kyungsoo looked at Kai in confused.

Kai stood silently in front of Kyungsoo with frown in his face.

“Did I do something wrong?” Kyungsoo asked again as he noticed Kai didn’t reply to him, in hope that Kai would tell him why he looked so different that very moment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter