04

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four.

Baekhyun stood in front of his house frown as he saw the door wasn’t lock. Random thoughts had been flying through his mind. He was worried. He then quickly made his way inside and started shouting for Kyungsoo and of course the result wasn’t favour to Baekhyun. The house empty and Kyungsoo wasn’t there.

Baekhyun turned hysteric. He ran to outside and started looking for Kyungsoo with a pair of shoes in his hands. He noticed that Kyungsoo didn’t wear his shoes. Baekhyun was so worried.

Baekhyun’s searching stopped as he saw Jongdae in front of him. He examined Jongdae’s face and saw a slightly guilty written in his face. Kyungsoo’s shoes dropped on the ground as he grabbed Jongdae by his collar, “Where is Kyungsoo?”

Jongdae was shocked by it though but he had already prepared by it. He chuckled, “So sharp, Baek,”

Baekhyun frowned, “Don’t play words with me, where’s Kyungsoo?”

“Let go of me, follow me and you will know.” Jongdae stared as he said.

Baekhyun slowly let go of Jongdae and followed him to the place where Kyungsoo was.

“Kai, where’s Kai?” Kyungsoo asked as he sat on the chair in front of the doctor. Not that he knew that.

The doctor smiled, “Patience Kyungsoo-shii, he was waiting for you.” Being a mental doctor, it was her routine; lying.

Kyungsoo nodded happily. The thought of Kai waiting for him, the thought of seeing Kai, seriously made Kyungsoo felt happy that ever.

 

Baekhyun looked at the building in front him and frowned very hard. He turned to look at his side and said, “Why are you taking Kyungsoo here?”

“Why?” Jongdae repeated. He looked at Baekhyun and then said, “Kyungsoo need treatment Baek, and I know you know that.”

“Kyungsoo was perfectly fine, there’s nothing wrong with him!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Fine, are you kidding me?” Jongdae shouted back. He didn’t care whether people will look weird at him. “Kyungsoo sick and the doctor said he need treatment.” he told Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then suddenly laughed, “Doctors are lying, and Kyungsoo is fine.” He repeated it. Before Jongdae could argued back, Baekhyun started to run toward the hospital and hysteric started on searching for Kyungsoo.

“Yah, Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun started to run, ignored the laud screaming and shouting that obviously asking him to stop running. One room to another room, he looked for Kyungsoo, that little one. “Kyungsoo,” he mumbled multiplied times with sweats started to out from his body.

“Baekhyun, stop!” Jongdae somehow able to grab Baekhyun and he held Baekhyun tightly as he asked help from the doctors near.

“Let me go, let me go!” Baekhyun screamed to his hard; his vein was noticeable and his face turned quite red. He was struggling to break free from the gripped of many people. Baekhyun had turned crazy.

It was chaos there but people there just looked as it was a normal view. It was a mental hospital after all.

And without Baekhyun noticed, he felt a syringe into his body. Slowly, his eyes turned heavy and he knew he will pass out any moment. “Kyungsoo,” was his last word.

 “Is Kai in there?” Kyungsoo said as he pointed the room in front him and the doctor just replied, “He will come soon but you have to stay in there, can you?”

Kyungsoo nodded, “Okay,”

And with that Kyungsoo innocently walked in and made his way to bed provided and sat. He was waiting for Kai as he nervously played with his fingers.

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes and begged it to open well. He was fighting with the brightness of the lights. He noticed he was lying on a bed with his hands tied at the side of the bed. He struggled to make his hands free but of course it didn’t work.

“Baekhyun,”

It was Jongdae. Baekhyun stopped strugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter