01

Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes as he blinked it many times before he could adjust with the light of his surroundings. He then felt a weight on his forehead. His hand carelessly touched the thing on his forehead and quickly realised it was a towel that had been dried up. He let out a small smiled as he put the towel right next to him; on the table. He then moved away the blanket that had been covering his body and sat up on the bed. He looked around and turned sad again. He then closed his eyes and mentally said to himself, “Stay strong, you can do this, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo then opened back his big yet tired looking eyes and took a very deep breath. He stood up and walked toward the door. He opened it and clearly heard by his ears the sound of something being chopped. He then made his way toward the kitchen, his kitchen and greeted the person that made such a noisy sound. “Hello Baekhyun,” he softly said.

Baekhyun looked up from his action of cutting some vegetables and looked at Kyungsoo with worried in his eyes. “Shouldn't you be on bed, Kyungsoo?” he stopped and put down the knife and wanted to go toward Kyungsoo but ended up failed to do so as Kyungsoo had already sat right in front him.

“What are you cooking?” Kyungsoo ignored Baekhyun’s question and asked something else. He looked at the ingredient on the table and quickly assumed it was porridge and Kyungsoo knew it was for him.

Baekhyun snorted, “Like you don’t know what it is.” Then he took the knife and started cutting for more vegetable. “You should go and rest.” He said.

“I’m fine, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun let out a smile. He already knew Kyungsoo would say that and he knew even if he argued back, the answer would remain the same. It was pointless. “If you say so,” and Baekhyun just let it slide.

Kyungsoo gave a small smile as he watched Baekhyun cutting and cooking. The truth was that Kyungsoo wasn’t fine at all whether it was physically or mentally but he didn’t want to go and rest.

It was already night and time flew so fast. Kyungsoo stared at the clock on the wall, ticking every second in clockwise.

“Aren’t you supposed to be sleep, Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun walked toward Kyungsoo and said. He put his hand on Kyungsoo’s forehead and felt it. It was slightly warm. He frowned as he watched Kyungsoo kept on still and staring the clock. Knowing that Kyungsoo would probably not heard him, Baekhyun took his hand dragged Kyungsoo to his room.

Kyungsoo felt his body being dragged and immediately knew it was Baekhyun. He just silently followed the older. “Isn’t this your room?” Kyungsoo then asked as they both stood in front of Baekhyun’s bed room.

“Yes, it’s mine.” Baekhyun then dragged Kyungsoo in and placed the empty looking guy on his bed; sat down. “You’ll be sleeping with me tonight.” He said as he walked to close the door.

Kyungsoo stood up and said, “I don’t wanna too.” He was actually afraid of sleeping alone but he also didn’t want to sleep with Baekhyun. He didn't want to burden the older.

“Do you hate me, Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked as he folded his arms and stood in front Kyungsoo. He looked serious.

Kyungsoo shook his head. He loved Baekhyun. Baekhyun was the only friend and family he had. The only person that he can count on but little Kyungsoo didn't want to burden Baekhyun.

“Then?” 

 Kyungsoo looked down. He suddenly felt nervous. He felt slightly guilty.

Baekhyun looked at the sight of unconfident Kyungsoo. He sighed softly and then walked toward Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter