"We're Done!"

Fading Friendship

*Tiffany's POV*

I just woke up right now, it's 2:00 now, It's kinda late! Oh!, I totally forgot about Kibum! I only have 2 hours to get ready!
So, I'll start with choosing my clothes and taking a shower. I opened my closet and took my Black topped and Torqouise n' Blue Skirted Dress And my Black glittery Heels with the perfect accessories and went to shower. 

I went out of the bathroom with the towel on me into my room and changed, When I went out of my room, Seohyun saw me 
"Omo! Eonnie, You look like a princess!, Wait till you see what Kibum will do!, He'll be caught Drooling,Hehe"
"Very Funny Seo, Anyway, I'll be going now, Hope I have fun!, Byee"
"Byeeee!! Enjoy"

I went to the high school and I found him standing there wearing black Jeans ana a blue T-shirt with a black Jacket and White Sneakers, he looked, pretty cool!
"Hey, Kibum!"
"Tiffany!. Oh my god, You look amazing!, I'm Speechless!"
"Thanks Kibum, You look pretty handsome too!!"
"Thanks Tiffany!, So, Did you have lunch?"
"No, I woke up late today, Didn't even think about it"
"Oh, So let's go eat Pizza?"
"Ok, Sure"
We walked to the pizza resteraunt and We sat down and we ordered Chicken - Margerita Pizza. While we were waiting for our pizza , I heard some one calling my name! I looked around and I saw Krystal waving and running at me
"Tiffany, You weren't telling me you were going on a date!" Said Krystal while winking at me.
"Shut Up Krystal, It's not a date, He's just my friend, Kibum."
"Hey." Said Kibum
"Hey." Replied Krystal 
"Come Join us Krystal"
"Ok!"
Our order came and we me, Kibum and Krystal were eating the pizza like we've never ate one before! While Eating I noticed Kibum looking and smiling at me alot, I just ignored and smiled back. We talked while eating and we became better and better with eachother. After that we walked to an ice cream shop , Me and Kibum took Chocolate flavour and Krystal took Vanilla. We ate the Ice cream while walking in the street, Krystal looked at her watch and said "Omo, I'm late, Sorry Guys but I gotta go!, Bye! See U later!"
Now, It was only me and Kibum, He was walking to close to me! Then we stopped at a garden and sat there eating our ice creams when he told me "Tiffany, I got something to tell you."
"Ok, Go ahead."
"It's been a long time since i've been with you in the same school."
"Yeah."
"We never talked to each other, But, you only laughed and my jokes and the silly things I did to make you laugh, I've always wanted us to be more than just classmates and now we're friends."
"Yeah, You are a really fun and sweet guy!"
"So, Can't we be more than friends?"
"Omo!, Kibum, What do you mean?!!"
"I mean that.. that.. I Love you, Tiffany."
"Kibum....."
"I've always loved you but I didn't have the chance to tell you, I was nervous and scared cause I knew that you were not interested in boys."
"It's ok, Kibum"
"Really?"
"Yeah, I love U too!"
"Omoooooo! Really really really? Tiffany this is the best day of my life, Thank you!!!"
"No Need, Kibum!"
"Call Me Oppa, Tiffany"
"Omo, Arasso, Kibum Oppa
I just couldn't believe it! It's like I had butterflies in my stomach. I guess it's nice having a boyfriend .
It started to rain so Kibum Oppa walked me home and when I went home I told Seohyun about the day and everything that happened, She was really happy for me "Finally Eonnie, U got a Boyfriend" 
"Yeah."
I went to sleep cause it was a long day and I was really tired But before that, I called Krystal to tell her everything, She was really happy too..!

*AFTER 2 DAYS*
So, today is a boring school day. I'm going to school but without Krystal this time. Kibum will be picking me up.
I waited for Kibum outside my house and then I found him coming with Krystal. I have no idea why she came.
"Oh, what brings you here Krystal?"
"Duhh, We're going to school with Kibum Oppa"
"Kibum OPPA? Why is she saying Oppa? I'm his girlfriend, not her" I told myself.
"Oh.. Is that it? Ok, Then let's go then.." I told them.
We went to school, My hand locked in his. We three were joking around and acting silly on the why but Krystal wasn't acting like she did in front of the other boys.. She was pinching and hitting him while joking and just acting like he's her best friend or something..
We went to our class. I sat in my seat and Kibum came next to be but Krystal didn't come next to me, Instead she sat on the chair on the other side of Kibum. I was feeling Jealous even though Kibum wasn't talking to her. 

 

Days and Weeks Passed and we were going out with eachother but Krystyal just popped out of nowhere and came with us. She kept talking with Kibum alot and alot and joking with him and I just felt that I have nothing to do.. So Oneday, we were walking and I acted sick and went home, He called and texted me but I just didn't want to answer, I mean, If he liked me than why would he be with Krystal all the time? 
He came to me after he found me not answering him and asked me what was the matter, I told him everything and then told him 
"We're Done.." 
He Left, And never looked at me or sat next to me at school again... And I didn't treat Krystal like before..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this is a sad ending but Siwon's still coming :p :D
Hope U enjoyed!
Siwon will be in the next chapter. 
I don't think I can upload it today Cause I got lots of work to do, So Don't forget to comment and subscribe!! Bye :)