"Promise Me."

Fading Friendship

*Tiffany's POV*
So, It's been almost a week since I broke up with Kibum. And I don't go out with Krystal lately. I open Facebook alot these days so I can talk to anyone or cheer up alittle. So I opened Facebook today and I got a friend request from some guy called "Choi Siwon". never chatted with him, But, He's now online, Don't know if he'll message me or not. Oh, Looks like he just did!
"Hi"
"Hi"
"Siwon"
"Tiffany, Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
"So, How old are you?"
"I'm 19, Chung Dam High School."
"Me too!!, How come I don't see you?"
"I don't know. But you're in my same class since I'm your same age , right?"
"Yeah."
"Tiffany, I gotta go now, Maybe I'll see you tomorrow at high school, ok?"
"Ok, Bye."
"Bye."
It's a surprising thing that whenever I know someone new he's in my CLASS! I hope he's a nice, fair guy not like someone I knew. If you know what I mean. Ok, So I'm just gonna sleep now, So I can wake up early for school tomorrow.
-THE NEXT DAY-

Krystal is coming to me today so we can walk together for school. She still doesn't know that she's the reason why I broke up with Kibum. Anyway I just entered class now. "Tiffanyyyyyyyyyy!!" I heard someone calling me, I looked behind me and I found Siwon waving at me!, He came and shook hands with me and Krystal.
"Hi, I'm Krystal."
"I'm Siwon."
"Nice to Meet you" 
"Nice to meet you too."
We just sat in our places, Kibum didn't sit next to me of course, but instead, Siwon sat next to me. I don't know how, but we three became friends so fast, He's a very nice boy and he's not flirting like Kibum did. Anyway, After our classes it was time to go home. Me and Krystal were standing outside the school and were just about to walk when Siwon came and asked us where we were going. 
"Where would we be going, Home of course" I replied.
"Can I walk you home?"
"Sure, Why not."
we walked Krystal to her home first and now it was me and Siwon.
"Krystal's House is really close to mine" Siwon said.
"Really? Where is yours?"
"There" Said siwon while pointed to his house, It wasn't far it was like 2 blocks away from Krystal's house.
"Yeah, It's close to hers."
"So time to go to your house."
"Ok."
"So, Tiffany, Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Nope, I don't."
"Why?"
"I had one, But he's a total idiot. I broke up with him."
"Oh. Sorry."
"Don't be."
"You interested in having one?"
"Nahh, I just like my life the way it is."
"Cool."
"Siwon, Can you promise me something?"
"What?"
"Can you promise me to be a good friend and never fall in love with me?"
"Yeah, But what makes you say that?"
"Well, you're a good guy, and I love you as a brother, If you fall in love with me, I'm afraid anything can happen and we can lose eachother."
"Don't worry Fany, You're My sis!" Siwon said with a wink.
I pointed my pinky finger and made a Pinky Promise with Siwon.

"I want to take you somewhere before taking you home, Fany."
"Where?"
"Anywhere, Why don't we go for Ice cream?"
"Ok, Sure!, But you're paying!"
"Ok!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry for short chapter... Next Chapter Yoona will be in it :)
Byeee!