A Messy Birthday.

Fading Friendship

*Tiffany's POV*
Finally!! Today is my last day in High School! Summer Vacation will be starting from tomorrow! No more waking up early! No more Boring classes! I am happy for the vacation but even happier for going to college!
Today I'm going to Yoona my cousin, She's one year older than me! Most of my friends are close to her, Mostly Krystal and Seohyun.
She says she has good news for me, I wonder what's going on.
My phone is ringing, Oh, It's Siwon!
"Siwon!"
"Hey Tiffany, What's Up?"
"Great, you?"
"Fine, I want you to come with me somewhere tomorrow!"
"Where?"
"It's my birthday tomorrow!"
"Chinja!!, Saeng il chuk hahap nida
!!"
"Gomawoo!, Anyway, Come tomorrow to my birthday at my house?"
"Aniyaa!"
"Why?"
"I can't come to your house."
"Arasso Arasso, but just meet me tomorrow at my house 5 o'clock, k? And get Krystal with you. And don't come without a gift, or else!"
"Ok, I will, Bye!"
-I'm so not getting him anything!, Haa!-
So, I'll be going to yoona eonni now!  Her house is really big, It's actually a Villa and it has a swimming pool too! You know, One of those Rich families. Their parents own a huge famous shopping company and they own a huge mall here in Seoul.

Oh, I'm infront of the door now, I'm ringing the bell *Ding dongggg*
"Tiffanyyyyyyyyy!"
"Yoona Eonni, Long time no see!"
"Naee!, come in!"
"So, What is it that you wanted to tell me?"
"Umma and Appa will be going to Jeju Island the day after tomorrow and will be staying there for a week for an opening for their new mall"
"That's great, And what are you going to do?"
"Nothing. You'll move in with me for the week!"
"Omo, Really??"
"Nae! I'm sooo happy!"
"But What about my parents, they won't agree."
"That was taken care of! Umma and Appa talked to your parents to comvince them that I can't be here alone and they agreed to let you stay and they said you can take Seohyun too!"
"That's great, It's a relief that they agreed!"
"I'll be throwing a party
next Wednesday, Invite your friends, ok?"
"Ok, I will."
"And don't forget to tell them to get their pool clothes!"
"Sure, It seems like it'll be a big day"
"Nae, The day after tomorrow come with Seohyun, ok?"
"Arasso Eonni"
"Lunch Timeeeeeeee" Yoona's mother called.
"Oh, But Yoona I'm not hungry."
"Just come, It's Fried Chicken for lunch, you can't skip that!"
"Arassooooooooo"
After lunch me and Yoona went to my house to pick Seohyun and go to the amusement park. We played all kinds of scary and terrifying games ever!! I saw Kibum their but I didn't talk to him neither did he. We rode a Roller Coaster Called " Infinite", It spins in the shape of the Infinite Symbol and we are upside down. Yoona and I felt like vomitting all the Chicken we had since birth.
Anyway After the amusement park and all the games we did, Yoona went to her home and me and Seohyun walked home.

It was a tiring day so I jumped in bed as soon as I walked in and changed my pajamas. I actually can't wait till tomorrow.
*NEXT DAY*
Wohoo!, It's Siwon's Birthday today, I wonder what he'll do. So I got dressed and went to pick up Krystal. We walked to Siwon's house and we waited for him till he came down.
"Hand me the presents!"
"Yaa! I didn't get you anything." I Replied.
"Why, Pabo..!??"
"I didn't feel like it." While sticking my tongue out.
"You're Dead."
"Show me."
"Siwon, I did the same as Tiffany." Krystal told Siwon.
"Ok, Just wait till your Birthdays." Siwon Replied.
"So, Where are we going?"
"To Our School."
"Whyyy?"
"Our Friends there are throwing me a party?"
Omo! Really?"
"Nae Nae, Hurry!"
We ran to the high school and once we entered balloons were everywhere and sprinkles and everyone was hugging Siwon and there was a big banner saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIWON!" It was great and he had many gift bags. He talked with his friends. Most of them were strangers so I got bored and I wanted to leave, I went to Siwon and told him that i'll be going.
"No, I'll come with you wait."
"Ok."
Siwon thanked all his friends and than came to me and Krystal.
"Where do you wanna go now?" Siwon asked.
"As you prefere, it's your birthday."
"Ok, Let's just keep walking and sit in any garden, ok?"
"Sure."
We kept walking and Krystal stopped and bought us three a pizza to eat in the garden. We were just about to eat when Someone called Siwon. Siwon Talked to him and hung up.
"Who was it, Siwon?" I asked him.
"My Friend wants to come over with his girlfriend and stay with us alittle."
"Oh. ok, Let's just eat the pizza till they come." Krystal told us.
We finished the pizza and Siwon was waving to two boys to come at us, I think that was his friend but it wasn't a boy and a girl it was two boys holding a cake in their hands.
"Siwooooooooon!!!"
"Donghaeeeeeee!, Eunhyukkkkk!!"
"Happy Birthday!!!" The two boys told Siwon.
"Yah, Donghae, Didn't you say your girlfriend's coming? Is Eunhyuk your new Girlfriend?" Siwon told Donghae.
"Shut Up, I was telling you that so you wouldn't have a clue about us celebrating your birthday, And I'd Die but not date Eunhyuk." Donghae Said.
"Hey, What do you mean, Stupid Fish?" Eunhyuk Told Donghae.
"You're A monkey!, Fishes don't date Monkeys" Donghae told Eunhyuk while making Funny Monkey noises.
"Oh, I think you mean Monkeys don't date Idiots!" Eunhyuk Replied.
"Yah! Stop you two kids, I'll introduce you to my friends." Siwon interupted their silly argument.
"Sure" Donghae and Eunhyuk Replied.
"Donghae, Eunhyuk Meet Tiffany and Krystal." Siwon said while pointing at us.
"Tiffany, Krystal Meet donghae and Eunhyuk my Friends from School." He said while pointing at Donghae and Eunhyuk.
"Call me Hae!" Donghae told us.
"Call me Hyukjae!" Eunhyuk also told us.
It was time to eat the cake they bought for Siwon. Sadly I had to cut it with a plastic fork. It was delicious and we were drinking soda too.
"Yaah!, You spilled Soda on me!" Siwon shouted at me.
"I didn't mean to, What's the big deal?" I replied.
"No, Big deal, Eh?" Siwon said while pouring his cup of soda on my head.
"How could you dare do that you idiot?" Krystal told Siwon.
"This seems fun!, Take that Haeeeee!" Eunhyuk said while smashing a piece of cake into Donghae's face.
"Oh, Really?? Do You wanna try death HyukJae??" Donghae threatned Eunhyuk while pouring his cup of soda in Eunhyuk's Mouth and squishing Cake into his Nose and chocolate all over his face.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! Stop itttt! Come on, We better get going cause we're all sticky and coated now." Krystal Shouted.
"We're All?" I replied.
Krystal Shook her head.
"Nope, You still didn't Eonni!" And we all poured sodas all over Krystal.
We were all walking sticky and we smelled like cake and Soda. And everyone went to his own home.
I entered with a wide smile.
"Omo, Tiffany Eonni, What happened to you?" Seohyun told me with a shocked face.
"Me?, Oh, I was just having some fun with some friends, I need to go take a bath now."
"Go go go now, Watch the flour, you're making it sticky, Ugh!, Good thing I wasn't with you." Seohyun told me.
I entered the bathroom and put all of my sticky cloth in the washer and took a bath and then dressed in my cozy Pajamas.
I talked with Seohyun about that we're going to spend the week with Yoona beginning from tomorrow and that she's throwing a party in her house on Wednesday so she can invite her friends if wants to. Me and Seohyun packed our clothes for the week and went to sleep for tomorrow's big day.