That Guy, Kibum.

Fading Friendship

*Tiffany's POV* 

My Name is Tiffany, I'm 19 Years old and i'm in my last high school year!!  I'm on my way with Krystal, My Friend, to High School now. I don't have a boyfriend, and I'm not interested in boys.  

Oh, It's time for Math Class..  I just sat in any chair and Krystal came next to me. 

There's this boy that usually comes to sit in the chair beside me, He's too funny!! I spend almost all the class laughing and getting told by my teacher.

Today, He didn't just make me laugh, But something was a bit different. Well, I was sitting in the class participating with the teacher and trying not to laugh and then I caught that boy staring at me, He looked back again. Then, He took a small paper out of his pocket and wrote a number, His Phone Number,I think. I wonder why he's writing it.... *Ringgggggg* "Oh, Math Class finished, Let's go Krystal!!" , I didn't want to tell Krystal about what he did, Cause I'm sure she'll be telling me that he's flirting with me!! But If He would be flirting with me, He would've gave me the paper, Right?

Anyway, When I went home, I had lunch with my parents and my Best Friend, Seohyun. She's staying with me for the week cause she's having problems with her parents. She's a year younger than me so I rarely see her in High School cause she has different classes than mine. After lunch, I went to my room and told Seohyun about that boy. "He's SOOO in to you, Tiffany!" Said Seohyun. "OMG Seohyun, I expected U to say that, But... Why didn't he give me the paper? And, Almost every one in school knows that i'm not interested in boys!!, right?"  "Yeah, Maybe He was a bit nervous maybe tomorrow he'll give it to you! Now go study and just forget about him!, Love you, Tiff!" ..

I went to my desk and took out my math books and paper so I can Study today's lesson. When I was taking my books out of my bag, A small paper fell out, I took it and .. OMGGGG! It's that boy's Phone Number!!! I rushed to Seohyun and showed her the paper. "Call him, Tiffany!" "No!, Never, I don't even know his name!" "Fine, Fany, Wait till tomorrow and ask him, what was this number, Ok?" "Ok, Fine Seohyun!" 

I finished studying and set my alarm and went to sleep.
.. 
*THE OTHER DAY*
Ok, So Krystal doesn't know anything about this, so I'm gonna act normal! I went and sat in my same chair as yesterday and Krystal came nest to me and So did that boy.... 
"Hey!" Said The Boy.
"Oh, Hey! Um.." 
"Kibum." Said The boy while giving me his hand to shake.
"Tiffany." I said while shaking back.
"So, Do you have a Facebook account?" 
"Yeah, I do. Um, It's "Hwang Tiffany", What's yours?
"It's "Kim Kibum". I'll chat with you later, ok?"
"Sure" 
-
"Well, Looks like you'll get out with him good!" Said Krystal, Winking at me.
"Stop it, I just knew his name now!" 
"Ok ok, now participate with the teacher."
Class was finally over and Krystal walked me home. When I entered my House I ran to my bedroom and opened my laptop fast to see his Facebook account. "Kim Kibum" I typed and saw many pictures of him, he's not bad, He has a good taste in his style of clothing and hairstyles.
=NEW MESSAGE= 
I got a new message, I opened it..
It was from him!! 
"Hi Tiffany" 
"Hey Kibum" 
"How are u doing?"
"Fine, Thanks, What about you?"
"Great!"
"So, Kibum, What makes you add me on Facebook?"
"I just wanted to know you better"
"Sure!"
We kept asking questions to know each other better and then he asked me
"Do you Have a boyfriend?"
"Nope and Forever!"
"Why Forever?"
"I'm just not interested in boys."
"Maybe, I can change that."
Omo! I don't know what to tell him, what is he doing? Flirting? I went to Seohyun and told her about the chat and she told me "Tiffany!, U gotta answer him! Just tell him anything and By the way, He likes you" While Sticking her tongue out on me and running!
I went back to my laptop and answered him.
"Let's See" I told him.
"Ok, I won't see you tomorrow cause it's the weekend and we're not going to school"
"Yeah, I know."
"So, Let's go out?"
"But, I barely know you!"
"It's ok, Besides, We're in the same high school"
"Ok, But it's not a date!, It's just a normal day with you, ok?"
"Kinda!"
"Where am I gonna meet you?"
"I'll come to you at your house"
"No! I won't tell you where my house is!"
"I already know where it is!"
"Omo! How?"
"I walk behind you everyday to your house"
"Whhhhhyyyyyyy?"
"I like you..."
Ohhhhhhh myyyyy godddddddd!!! I shut my laptop screen fast and ran to Seohyun , She was shocked the same way as me ! She told me, "you can't just ignore him!, Go open that laptop again and talk to him".
I got my laptop, he was offline but he left a message before closing. It said..
"Ok, Anyway, Meet me at our High school tomorrow, 4 o'clock, ok? Bye!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry For Short Chapter! So? how is the first chapter ? Leave your comments! Btw, sorry for not mentioning Siwon in this chapter, but he'll be in the story soon! Subscribe if you liked it!! 

So, I got a role in this story since it's kinda based on a true story, who do U think I am?

a) Tiffany
b) Krystal
c) Seohyun