9001

B e a u t i f u l R e v e n g e
HEY GUISE MISS ME? of course you don't. -_- I saw that coming.
secondsaway is here, yee yee.
____

[ K I M riyeon ]

I was running.

I brought out my sword.

I threw it right in the heart of the attacker.

The attacker fell right to the ground.

Claps were heard throughout the room. I proudly smiled at the dummy that I had just annihilated. My big brother, Kim Jae Joong patted me on the back.

"Good job, that's enough training for today." I nodded and took the water bottle he was offering.

Who is Kim Jae Joong? Kim Jae Joong is leader the second generation of the Elite.

Who am I? I am part of the third generation of the Elite.

Who are the Elite? The Elite is an underground assassination group, gangsters in a way. Elite is consisted of 2 powerful families in South Korea.

The Kims and the Parks.

Being the only girl in the second generation of the Kims, I have an advantage. Because of being the only girl, I am expected to meet expectations, to be honest, I go beyond the expectations.

[ P A R K bieun ]

I ducked by the table and loaded my gun.

I looked around and found my target, I positioned my gun and shot fire.

I heard the victim fall to the ground with a thud.

I smirked and stood up. I walked over to my brother, Park Yoo Chun and gave him a hi five.

"You did well, make sure that you wear your bullet proof vest at all times though." I nodded, already knowing his rules.

Who are we? We are the infamous Park siblings of the Elite.

You should already know who Elite are.

I am also the only girl in the second generation of the Parks. Underestimate me? I'll prove you wrong.
____

[ N O one]

The two families, along with Jae Joong and Yoo Chun's friends met for a gathering at the Park residence. They all sat in the living room just relaxing from the training. It was only the second generation present, due to the first generation being passed on while they were in a battle.

"Don't you guys have classes to teach?" Yoo Chun said lazily, laying on the couch. Ri Yeon and Bi Eun looked at each other and stood up, "Oh yeah!"
Jae Joong scoffed, "You guys always seem to forget." Ri Yeon looked him in the eye, "Shut it, brother." Jae Joong put his hands up in defeat, "I'm just saying." Ri Yeon rolled her eyes and smiled. "We have to go get ready."

Bi Eun nodded and headed to following room with Ri Yeon following her.

The boys looked at each. "They're growing up so fast." Yoo Chun said with a smile. Jae Joong laughed, "I know. Next thing, you know. They'll be training third generation." Junsu began to bawl on the carpet, "My baby cousin is growing up! Noo!" Park Jae Bum, Bi Eun and Yoo Chun's cousin gaped at Junsu "Not on the carpet!"

"How many have they defeated already?" Yun Ho asked the brothers. Yoo Chun was trying to remember while Jae Joong spoke, "Ri Yeon defeated 6 henchmen and a the leader."

"Bi Eun defeated a mob of 7 people." Yoo Chun responded. "They seem to be on Level 4." Shim Chang Min noted.

The girls ran down the stairs and bid everyone goodbye, "Bye! We're heading out now!" Ri Yeon waved and they were out the door.
____

secondsaway ; august11,2010