9002

B e a u t i f u l R e v e n g e
blindlight updatinggggg. :D
august 11'10
--

Ri Yeon's P.O.V.

Me and Bi Eun walked to the town center, slowly, but excited that we were going to meet our students today. "Can't wait to teach those kids some moves." Bi Eun said, punching in the air. I laughed softly and fixed my bag over my shoulder. "I'll see you later then." I told her and walked towards my photography shop, seeing all of SHINee holding their SLR's to their chest, chatting amongst themselves.

There was Kim Jonghyun, the funny and cocky one, but he's the one that always asks the questions.

Then there was Lee Taemin, the maknae of the class that always asked if he was taking pictures right. He always made me laugh.

Kim Kibum, I call him Key. He observes things greatly, but takes very few photo's. But they are all superb.

Then Choi Minho. "Flaming Charisma" quote on quote. Supposedly has flaming charisma, but I've never experienced it. The sweetest, and the most determined.

Lee Jinki, the oldest in the group and the most responsible. He always helps me out and never gives me trouble, also has a talent in photography.

They noticed my presence, and they all stood up and bowed.

--

Bi Eun's P.O.V.

I punched the air straight, elbowed the air down, and kicked the air upwards. They watched me in awe, sitting down on the rubber mats, legs folded. "Lets try that combination again, class." I told them loudly. "Ne!" they all responded and stood up at once, bowing to me. I bowed back and watched them do exactly what I did a minute earlier.

I walked backwards, watching every single technique they made with their hands and feet. So far, they were doing great. They all ended with the kick in the air. I bowed, they bowed. "Charanda.. But keep your punches straight." she reminded them. "Ne." they responded. I nodded. "10 minute break." I told them, smiling.

I walked towards the mirror and bowed, starting another technique I made. "Songsaengnim?" someone called. I turned around and saw Kevin, bowing towards me. "Ye?" I asked him. He was older than me, but we were the same height, and I looked older.. I sighed. Why did he have to be so pre--

"Can you show me another technique?"