Secrets, Secrets, Secrets

To Entwine My World with Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry this took so long to update...

But midterms crept up and then finals. Super busy.

Didn't help that my unnie's two months anniversary had also passed.

Let's make sure to cherish everyone we love throughout this wonderful holiday season.

Happy Holidays~

WILL make sure to update very soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Tiffany and Yoona were currently sitting in Yoona's car.

"So unnie you haven't introduced me to your furry friend~!" commented Yoona as she petted the little dog curled up in her lap.

The eye-smiling woman took the wheel and smiled at her companion and sister.

"His name is JJ and he just e~"

The cocker spaniel barked at the mention of his name.

"He's so cute unnie~!" squealed Yoona as JJ happily her face.

Tiffany patted the furball on the head.

"He's a loyal companion too... Anyway where did you want to go Yoong?"

"Have you visited Umma and Appa yet?" asked the younger girl.

"Not yet, I wanted to go with you. Should we stop by and get some flowers?"

Yoona nodded.

"It's also almost their marriage anniversary so why don't we stop and get some soju too?"

Tiffany ruffled her sister's hair.

"Sounds good!"

"YAH~! UNNIEEEEEE~!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona placed a large bouquet of flowers in front of a magnificent block of marble stone carved with elegant script.

"Long time no see umma, appa! Tiffany-unnie came back to Korea so we decided to visit!"

Tiffany bowed in front of the tombstone.

"Umma... Appa... I'm home now for good this time. Thank you for looking after Yoong, but I'm here for her now."

She knelt and leaned in close to her deceased parents' remains.

The coldness of the marble felt comforting to her.

It reminded of the comforting touch of her parents when they were alive.

Tears pooled in her eyes.

"I'm sorry to have disappointed you... I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm letting her go now," whispered Tiffany.

Slowly the tears flowed down her face and the elder girl struggled to keep her face hidden.

The deer watched her sister curiously from behind.

She knew better and gave her sister privacy.

But Yoona couldn't help her naturally nosy personality

"YAH~! What are you whispering to Umma and Appa about??"

Tiffany kissed the cold stone softly and quickly wiped away the tears.

She got up and winked at her sister.

"Just telling them that I'll keep an eye on my trouble maker sister~ merong~!"

Yoona frowned.

"Unnieeee... I'm not six anymore~!" whined the choding deer.

Tiffany giggled.

"Not physically, but you sure act like one mentally..."

"UMMA~!!! APPA~!!!!" yelled Yoona turning to their parents. "Unnie is being mean again~!!!!"

For a moment it was silent as if the two girls were awaiting for their parents voices to join them.

But only the gentle wind filled the silence.

The two girls laughed at their own silliness.

"Keke~ let's go grab some lunch okay Yoong?" 

The older of the two girls held out her hand as Yoona grabbed it excitedly.

"YES~! You're paying because you were mean~"

Tiffany ruffled her younger sister's hair.

"Arasso, let's go~!"

And the two sisters skipped happily towards the car with the sun brightly shining down upon them.

Although their parents were gone, their family still felt complete.

Unknown to the girls, two larks perched upon the grave singing a sweet melody.

~~~~~~

"So unnie... does Sica-unnie know you're here?" asked Yoona cautiously over their meal.

Tiffany flinched at the sound of her petname for Jessica, causing her to drop her fork.

"Ummm... Jessica and I... I lost contact with her."

An awkward silence filled the table.

"Oh. Ummm... well... hmmm... this is awkward," commenting the younger girl quietly.

Tiffany gave her younger sister a weak smile.

"It's not your fault. You were just curious. The bottomline is that she was engaged and we weren't meant to be."

Yoona put her fork down, upset at what her sister had just said.

"But still... you waited for her! For four years unnie... and she just left you??!!"

"Y-Y-Yoona..."

Tiffany had tears slowly flowing down her face as the deer violently stabbed her lunch.

"God! What a b*@#$... you gave up your whole life here and even-

"YOONA!" exclaimed Tiffany as tears were now a continuous flow down her face, "Please just stop!"

The other people around them jumped in shock at the sound of her voice.

Yoona flinched and bowed apologetically to the other customers.

She turned her attention back on to her older sister, who was now crying silently.

"Please Yoong... let's not talk about her. I came back so I could move on."

The younger girl sighed but nevertheless went back to eating.

Tiffany wiped away her tears hurriedly as the table filled with awkward silence again.

"So... how is going with that police officer? It's almost about a year now right?"

This time it was Yoona who flinched.

"I don't want to talk about her right now," said the deer as she played with her food.

"Did she hurt you?!" asked the older one panicked.

Yoona rolled her eyes.

"No unnie... we're just... *sigh* going through a rough patch..."

Tiffany gave her younger sister a confused look as Yoona continued to play with her food.

She then stopped touching her food altogether.

"Care to tell your older sister what happened?"

Yoona shrugged, "There isn't much to tell... She was promoted and now she doesn't have time for a relationship. Simple as that."

"Well that doesn't explain the fact of why you seemed to be being violated by your own girlfriend when I first saw you two. There's something else that you're not telling me right?"

"Look unnie," said Yoona who really did not want to talk about Sooyoung at the moment.

"Not everyone's love life is as complicated as yours!"

Tiffany flinched and tears overcome her again.

This time Yoona felt extremely guilty as she watched her elder sister cry.

She looked down at her feet, obviously regretting what she had just sai.

The deer grabbed Tiffany's hand.

"U-Unnie... look... *sigh*... I'm sorry... that was uncalled for..."

The older girl shook her head slowly.

"No you're right... I don't have the right to poke my nose into your love life if I haven't even told you mine..."

Yoona looked bitter but she dug into her pocket.

She placed the wedding ring box onto the table with a thud.

"Soo proposed to me this morning. She said she loved me with all her heary, that I was her life. She said she only wanted me and it had to be me. I think she really does love me dearly... But I just don't feel the same way for her anymore. I love still love her, but now it's more like the way I feel when I love my close friend... I don't know what to tell her..."

Tiffany stared open-mouthed as she examined the expensive ring.

"Oh wooow... this is gorgeous Yoong..."

Yoona chewed on her botom lip.

"I know. But I can't keep it..."

Tiffany put the ring down on the table and Yoona pocketed it once more.

Again the table was filled with awkward s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter