It's A Date!

To Entwine My World with Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Miss Kim, Officer Choi is here to see you again," said Hyoyeon's assistant.

The dancing queen sighed in frustration. This would be the fifth in just two days...

"Tell her, I'M BUSY!!!!!"

Her assistant nodded and quickly headed out.

Hyoyeon was not going to stand any kind of bull today.

She was under deadline, which meant there was a ton of pressure from a not so happy Yuri upstairs.

One of the newbies had mixed up the photos they were supposed to use for the front page.

Now they had to redesign the whole front page in less than an hour.

She was majorly pissed and stressed out.

Even after her third cup of coffee and second energy drink, the pages in front of her blurred.

There was a timid knock at the her door again and she snarled.

"Open the freakin' door already. It's OPEN!"

Expecting either her assitant or Seohyun, Hyoyeon almost dropped the cup of coffee she was holding.

Officer Choi stood in front of her with a bouquet of red roses and a cheeky expression on her face.

"Hey... I just wanted to stop by an-

"WHY IN THE FREAKING NAME OF SAINT PETER ARE YOU HERE?!?!"

The over-worked woman was ready to attack and rip apart Sooyoung's jugular.

"I uh-... Well you weren't returning any of my calls... And uh- I wanted to see if you were alright and well umm.. uh-

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW!!! I am BUSY! And I TOLD you that I DON'T do relationships!"

":I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM THINKING ABOUT YOU!"

Hyoyeon froze, her arm in mid-air, ready to strike the officer.

"Wha~ WHAT?!"

Sooyoung turned bright red and looked to her feet.

"I can't get your face out of my mind. Every time I close my eyes, all I see is you. All I smell is the scent of your skin. All I can hear is your voice. All I can feel is your warmth tingling my skin. I... I know I sound crazy. Maybe I am crazy. But I honestly can't stop thinking about you. Please, all I'm asking is for is one date. If it doesn't work, I promise I'll leave you alone forever."

"Fine!" yelled Hyoyeon, not exactly knowing how she felt.

Her heart was beating very quickly but she felt a little annoyed at herself for feeling this way because of the police officer.

"You can have your date! Tomorrow at 6. Don't be late! Now get out of my office before I really strangle you!"

The shikshin's eyes lit up like a child's on Christmas.

"Deal!"

With that she quickly skipped out of the office, announcing to the world happily that she had a date with the dancing queen.

~~~~

Tiffany POV

"Nicole we need to talk..."

We were currently in the warehouse, examining the new shipments.

Ever since that night, we had barely uttered a single word to each other that wasn't business related.

I could tell she was upset at me.

Nicole huffed slightly, but did not look away from the shirts she was looking at.

"Talk about the fact that you made a mistake and you feel sorry? I know what you're going to say Tiff. No need to rub salt in the wound."

I bit my lip, unsure how to continue.

"Please Nicole, let's talk about this. I can explain, I swear let's ju-

"EXPLAIN?! Explain WHAT?!?!"

Nicole suddenly got up.

I yelped as she suddenly pinned m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter