Tonight is the Night

To Entwine My World with Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This update would've come sooner but AFF didn't save... T^T

So I had to rewrite since I had forgotten to save on another doc.

Hopefully I didn't make you all wait too loong~

As always thank you all for your support!

To my new subscribers and readers, welcome!

And to my devoted ones, welcome back!

Please feel free to give me feedback!

~~~~

No One POV

Yoona was just finishing up the last bit of work.

All the kids had gone home and it was just the staff left.

As the doe-eyed woman put away the last of the crayons, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

To her surprised Sooyoung was standing right behind her.

She let out a little yelp and dropped the crayon box she had been holding in surprise.

Yoona hurriedly bent down to pick them up.

"Oh no... I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you..." said Sooyoung sheepishly.

The shikshin bent down to help her fromer girlfriend pick up the crayons.

They were shortly occupied with the cleaning up.

But Yoona asked the question that was on her mind.

She didn't dare to look at Sooyoung in the eyes.

"Soo... what are you doing here?"

Sooyoung looked to the ground and began to shuffle her feet.

"Ummm... well... if you aren't busy... I was wondering if you were free for dinner..."

The deer bit her lip.

"Soo... we're not dating anymore. I don't think that's a very good idea..."

The latter looked up with her eyes widened in panic.

"Please Yoong... I need to tell you something. I swear I don't have other motives..."

Yoona looked at Sooyoung nervously playing with her fingers.

She sighed.

"One dinner wouldn't do any harm..."

"Alright... Let me just go grab my purse. I have my car so I'll drive myself there."

Sooyoung's eyes lit up.

"Thanks Yoong! The usual cafe!"

With that, the shikshin left the classroom in hurriedly.

Yoona sighed and exited the classroom as well.

~~~~

Yoona POV

I dropped my fork in shock as Sooyoung nervously mumbled her confession.

"W-W-What did you just say?"

My voice shook as the tears slowly started to flow down my cheeks.

Soo took another deep breath.

But I saw that she was silently crying as well.

Her voice shook as her sobs came out uncontrolably.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry Yoong-g-g... I d-d-didn't mean t-t-to... b-b-but  one thing led to a-a-another and... H-Hara and I-... w-w-we... I-

"Soo... just stop. I get it.... I-... I just-... I don't know what to say I-... Just explain to me why... why-... why did you propose then? You obviously weren't happy with u-u-us... if you-

She grabbed my hand to stop me.

"No STOP Yoong. I swear on my life, I loved you. I still love you! It's j-j-just... that night. It was late... and we had a several drinks... A-A-And one thing led to another and we-... But I swear Yoong... I didn't mean to hurt us. I never meant to hurt you! I was so... so... SO stupid. I regret every moment..."

I pulled my hand away from her grip, trying to control my own sobs

"S-S-Soo... I just... I don't understand... W-Why did you propose then? W-W-Why couldn't you t-t-tell me sooner? We couldv'e w-w-worked something out... We wouldn't be here..."

Sooyoung covered her face with her own hands.

"I... I was afraid to lose you... After that... I-I... I knew that... I didn't deserve you. I wasn't goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter