Eating Lunch Together

Between You and Me

Chapter 2:

There were not many people in the restaurant having their lunch.  The others already had their lunch and had left.

Micky and Andi were sitting side by side on the corner with only a few people away from them. They had most of the space to themselves.

The waitress served the accompanied small dishes first,  and they were waiting for their main meals.  And they did not have to wait for long,  the waitress was coming with their food.  She walked to their table, and then placed the food on their table. " Please, enjoy your meal." She said to them;  then bowed her head and they bowed their heads in turn. " Thank you." They both said to her. The waitress left then.

He did not have the black noodles anymore, but ordered rice with the spicy seafood.

" hmmmm This looks delicious. "  Micky said, looking at the food in front of him. 

" Ye, it looks delicious."  Andi agreed.

" Thank you for the food." They said simultaneously, with palms together in front of them.

" Shall we begin? "  Micky asked. 

" Ye, alright." Andi answered.

With their chopsticks, each one picked food, but instead of putting the food on their own plate both was placing the food on each others plate. They looked at one another and laughed. hahahahahah  With food in mid air in front of each one - - -  " We were thinking and doing the same thing. " Andi said,  then laughed. hahahahaha  They both knew each other's likes and don't likes, so it was easy to choose food for one another.

" Would you like some of this? " Andi asked. 

"Only a little. "

" How about you? Would you like some of this? " Micky asked.

" Ye, please. "

Andi picked some shrimps and placed them in her plate. Afer awhile, she started peeling them with her hands, and placed them on the plate of Micky.  she took a crab and opened it up, and then she picked the meat from the shell, and gave them to Micky.

And, at the same time Micky in turn, took some shrimps and placed them on his plate, and then started peeling them with his hands.  And, when he was done with one, he served it to Andi's lips, which surprised her. But opened to eat them.

So, she peeled another shrimp and served it to Micky's lips.  Micky smiled, and while looking at Andi's eyes, he opened his mouth, and slowly took the shrimp from Andi's fingers; then rolled his tongue to his lips.

Biting her lower lip on the right side, quickly looked at her back to see if anyone was paying them any attention; then returned to look back at Micky and whispered to him, " Stop that. "

Smiled at her with  a gleam to his eyes.

Looking down at his plate, Micky took a big piece of the meat of the crab in his plate and fed Andi. She did not have any choice, but eat from Micky's fingers.

With his hands, he carefully  took some meat from the fish and fed Andi again. She was looking at the food in front of her, and then back to a smiling Micky.  " Please eat some babe." She opened to take the food and kept on looking at Micky. Then, she decided to take some of the meat from the fish and fed Micky. Smiling, Micky, while  looking at Andi, he took the food.