The Eyes Speaks

Between You and Me

It was a sunny weather and there was a slight breeze. The leaves on the trees were swaying ever so slightly, and making a soft sound. There were other people too in the area, but they were not many.  Most had gone on to have thier lunch.

Sitting at the bench, Andi was spending her time reading a book. She looked at her watch for the up tinth time.  "Where the heck is that guy?  He better have a good excuse." Andi was frowning. She returned to reading her book.

Somebody suddenly placed two hands on her eyes, which surprised her.

"What the . . "  She grabbed the hands, and pulled them down, and then turned her head around  to look at her back.

And found a sheepishly smiling Micky, " Hello, Babe, "  he said in his low y voice.

Micky hugged her from behind, and embraced her by her shoulders, and placed a quick kiss on her cheek,  " I'm sorry, Babe.  I'm sorry I'm late."

"The heck your sorry, you made me wait  here for you for so long. "  Andi was frowning, and she did not touch him, but crossed her arms infront of her with  a hand holding the book.

Micky placed his arms above that of hers and whispered in her ear, " Baby, I did not mean for you to wait for me at all, Prof. Lee suddenly asked me to stay behind after the class, and talked to me.  Baby, you know I won't do that to you. I wanted to call you but he was already talking to me. "

" That is bull and you know it. " Andi was still pist at Micky.

" Babe, I'm sorry."  Micky kissed her on the cheek and stayed there for a minute. "Please, Babe. "

 " Oohh forget it , let's go and grab a bite to eat  'cause I'm hungry." Andi was still pist but let the subject drop.

 

Andi's private thoughts :

Micky can get me so pist but  . . smiling inside her . . he can be so charming if he wants to.  I can't stay angry with him for so long.  That is why he can get away with murder. 

This bustard is going to pay today for making me wait. hehehehe Wait. You just wait Micky Yoochun.

 

Andi placed her book back inside her bag and then stood up, grabbed her bag, and placed the strap on her shoulder.  Micky smiling at her held her hand. She tried to pull it away, but Micky won't let go. So, they end up holding hands while they were walking in the campus, though Andi tried to pull her hand away several times, but Micky won't let go.  He held it firmly, and then raised his arm across his stomach.

Micky pulled her closer to him and stole a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hay, stop that. "  Tapped him on the arm and looked around. " Somebody might see us. Behave."

Micky smiled at her, " Yes, Ma'am."

" hahahaha ' She laughed.

" Where are we going? Where do you want to eat? " she asked him.

" Hmm I'm hankering for black noodles, " Micky said.  " And spicy seafood "

" hahahahaha Alright by me, let's go and find somewhere we can go and  eat. "  Andi said.

I'll step into your world

As long as you're with me

Fresh as the summer wind

Love has made me

Your girl, your girl 

Embrace me

Yes, embrace me

My love, my heart

Keep me  beside you

Keep me, keep me

Keep me in your heart

My love, my heart

 

 

 

writer's Note :

Need to add more . .