Bus Ride

Between You and Me

Chapter 3:

"Hhmm That was delicious. I'm so full." Micky was smiling at Andi.  

"Hhmm I'm full, too." Andi answered.

" Let's go for a walk." Micky looking at Andi, if she will agree. 

" Ye, why not, I'm so full, I need to walk it off a bit." Andi agreed.

Micky stood, and took Andi's bag, and carried it  for her. Andi smiled at Micky and stood up, too. They already paid for their bill. They walked out of the restaurant. Micky took Andi's left hand with his right hand, entwined his fingers with hers.

He started playing with her hand.  He would clasp and unclasp her hand; then he would move his fingers holding her hand in various ways. Then he placed her hand behind him, and clasp it with his other hand, and put it on his waist, and then placed his hand on the back pocket of Andi for a few seconds. Then held her by the waist.

"Hey, you. . what's with the hand holding?" Andi asked.  Micky looked at her, smiled sheepishly.

"What's with the smile?" Andi asked. Micky gave a y smile with a gleam with his eyes.

"Let's go for a walk." Micky said, and returned her left hand back to her side, and held it with his right hand, holding her hand palm to palm not entwining their fingers.  His thump playing with hers.

" Oohh I remembered something, I need to go to the bookstore. There is this book I need to buy."  

"Oh okey, let's go. We don't have any classes anyway." Micky looked at  his watched. "The bus will be coming soon, let's go or we'll be late." He started pulling Andi, hand in hand they started a slow run towards the bus stop.

"hahahahaha We just ate, and we are running." Andi laughing and smiling at Micky. "That is why we are running slow. hahahaha" Micky laughing and smiling back at Andi.

They reached the bus stop in time, the bus was arriving when they got there.  Andi got in first followed closely by Micky.  The showed their cards to the machine, and then they went to sit at the back seat. There were not many passengers at that time. They were trying to catch their breath, and were laughing and smiling for making it.

They sat at  the last seat in the corner, Andi was by the window.

Micky sneaked his arm behind Andi, and placed it by her rib cage. "Hay, you." Micky smiled.

"Sshhhh Just let me, Babe." Micky wisphered in his y voice.

Placed his face by Andi's shoulder and his other arm around her. "Hhmmm You smell good. . hmmm"

"What are you going to buy in the bookstore? Is it one of your books in one of your classes?" Micky asked.

"Ye, my prof. wants us to read this book, and we're going to have a discussion on it, then make an essay." Andi answered.

"Oh okey, but don't you read too much, already?" Micky asked. "Ye, but got no choice about it, I got tons of reading I need to do." Andi answered.

"I don't like the sound of that. Will you have time for me?" Pouting a little, Micky asked.

"I always have time for you, babe, you know that. I'll make time." Andi answered. 

Micky smiled, "I know, you can't resist my charm for too long, babe." Micky said in his husky y voice and he kissed Andi quickly  by the neck.