Peeking Through

YOU ARE THE PIECE OF ME.
'Why did I reacted that way when Bommie Unnie asked me that question? Aigooo I must have been really out of it these days. I have to apologize to Unnie later on when I reached home.' Chaerin said to herself while walking pass the corridor of YG's recording studio. 
 
 
A familiar laughter then brought back Chaerin from her train of thoughts. 
 
She stopped walking, & peeked through the door of Teddy's studio. Teddy is one of YG's talented producer, a member of YG's former boy group 1TYM. All along, Teddy was the one that have been producing 2NE1's music. As she peeked into Teddy's studio, she saw him, laughing with Teddy & the rest of his Big Bang members. The sight is nothing new to her as all the YG Family members are close with one another. Usually she would enter Teddy's studio to hang around with them, but somehow today she doesn't feel like it.
 
She was about to leave when Seungri, the maknae of Big Bang saw Chaerin through the door and waved at her. That caught the attention of the rest of them, & he quickly rushed to open the door for her. 
 
 
"Great Seungri, just great of you to spot me at times that I don't want to be spotted" Chaerin muttered to herself quietly, inaudible to others.
 
 
"Hunchae! Why were you just standing outside the door? Come in!" he said, pulling her into a hug. The rest of the members just smiled at the scene as all of them are used to the leaders being all cozy like that. They are close, it's a known fact to everyone in the company.
 
 
"Where were you heading to Hunchae?" he asked, releasing her from his embrace.
 
"Actually she was waiting for me Hyung, we're having a dinner date, right Chaerin?" Seungri said, wriggling his brows at her. 
 
 
'Haiz, another day of Seungri tormenting me.' Chaerin sighed to herself. Even fans knows that Chaerin & Seungri are always fighting like a cat & dog. 
 
 
"WHAAAAAAAAT? Who gave you the permission to bring her out for a dinner date you stupid panda?!?!" Jiyong shouted & smacked the back of his maknae's head. 
 
 
"OWWWWW HYUNG!" Seungri shouted. 
 
 
The rest of the boys were laughing uncontrollably. Chaerin just wasn't in the mood to play with Seungri today, so she decided to clear things fast before Seungri will receive more smacking from Jiyong. "Only in your dreams would I go on a date with you Seungri ah" she said.
 
 
Seungri being Seungri always never ran out of ideas to rebutt to Chaerin; "Well that shows that atleast in my dreams you are considering to date me." Seungri winked at her.
 
 
'What the!? Stupid panda!' Chaerin cursed mentally.
 
 
"SHUT THE HELL UP PANDA!" Jiyong was about to smack Seungri again when they were all interrupted by the ringing of Jiyong's phone. 
 
 
"Kiko's calling." Teddy said after looking at the display of Jiyong's iPhone on the table. 
 
 
Jiyong went to pick up his phone & made his way out of the studio. Chaerin suddenly felt like a pang in her heart, but she just ignored it thinking nothing of it. "Erm well, I better get going then, see you all Oppa(s) & Panda!" Chaerin bid her farewell & left Teddy's studio. 
 
 
From the moment she left the studio, she feels like she's in a worser mood than before, but she just doesn't know why..
 
 
Note: Just a short update for Chapter 2. Shall get down to business when I wake up later on, till then! Good night! :)