Favourite Dongsaeng

YOU ARE THE PIECE OF ME.
Jiyong's POV
 
"Kiko's calling." Teddy said looking up at me after he saw the display of the caller on my iPhone.
 
'I wonder what she wants from me this time round..' he thought to himself. 
 
 
Despite YG & Jiyong himself denying all the rumours & articles of him & Kiko dating, they are not at all true. Jiyong did date Kiko, but that's all in the past. He's no longer in a relationship with Kiko, though they both agree on staying as friends after the break-up. 
 
 
Sensing the awkward atmosphere it would garnered if he were to have a conversation with his ex-girlfriend in Teddy's studio with everyone there, he decided to leave & take the call out of the studio. 
 
 
"Yeah what's up Kiko?"
 
"Hey Jiyong! As you might have known, I'm finally launching my own brand that I've always dream of! I just called to invite you & the clique to the launching of my brand Kiko Mizuhara here at Japan. I wish you guys could come, it's been awhile since the whole crew hang out anyway." she said on the other line.
 
 
"Wow congrats Kiko! Finally you achieved your dreams huh? Thank you for the invitation, but I can't make any promises considering my tight schedule these days. But nevertheless, I wish you success for your line." Jiyong said smiling, sincerely happy for Kiko's achievement as a friend. 
 
 
"Thanks Jiyong, & do please send out my invitation to Chaerin as well." she said before they both ended the conversation. 
 
 
'I better head back to the studio & tell Chaerin of this.' he thought. 
 
 
[Back in Teddy's studio]
 
 
"Where's Chaerin?" Jiyong asked out loud once he entered.
 
"Ji, she left right after you went out to pick up Kiko's call." Youngbae answered. 
 
"Ohh, she must have been tired after all the practicing I guess.." Jiyong trying to state out nonchalantly, but that doesn't leave the eyes of his bestfriend as Youngbae can see through the disappointment in Jiyong's eyes. 
 
"I'm heading down for awhile to get something from the Cafeteria" Jiyong said before he left Teddy's studio.
 
 
'These both idiot leaders..' Youngbae said mentally. 
 
 
Youngbae knew, no, all the members knew (well not so sure of Seungri, cause he seems oblivious to other things) that Chaerin holds a special place in Jiyong's life, & it's not the "Favourite Dongsaeng" relationship that he always claimed to them & the rest of the world. They also knew that Jiyong is equally special to Chaerin. There's a vast difference in the way Chaerin treated Jiyong & the way Chaerin treated the rest of the Big Bang Oppa(s). Their chemistry whenever they both are together is undeniable, it's a mutual attraction one can see. But why are they not naming the relationship anything more than the Oppa-Dongsaeng relationship they always claimed to be? That, they don't know of why. What were the both leaders thinking? They shopped together, they are close & comfortable with one another, their skinship seems natural like it's a common & definite thing to do between them, but what exactly are their true feelings towards one another? They going all around saying stuffs about siblings, like heck, siblings don't even do half of the things they did together. They are in tune with one another more than a pair of siblings would be.
 
The question is why? Why are they both oblivious to their feelings when it's obvious to everyone else? 
 
 
The reason why the Big Bang members did nothing to intervene or question the relationship is because of respect. Yes, they respect the fact that this is a matter of one's privacy. But would they forever sit still on the sideline & just watch? Especially when they know that the both inadvertently need each other in their lives?
 
 
"TAAAAABI!!!!!!" Bom's voice echoed throughout the studio as she & the other two girls entered, snapping Youngbae out of his deep thoughts.
 
 
Youngbae looked to his left, smiling as he saw the smile spreading across his hyung's face upon seeing the girl of his life. Yes, Bom & Seunghyun have been dating for half a year now. It's a coupling that they all have predicted before. It was obvious that TOP have some feelings for the main vocal of 2NE1, & it was especially seen during the times when Bom did activities together with them for GD&TOP. After a year or so of hiding his feelings, he finally mustered the courage to confess his feelings to Bom who was unknowingly returning the feeling too all along.
 
 
'Well atleast one couple managed to find their way together..' Youngbae thought to himself again.
 
"What's up my Goddess?" TOP said standing up to give a peck to his girlfriend.
 
"Man Hyung, you don't have to rub it on those who are single Hyung!" Daesung & Seungri protested.
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So cute! Awww I'm jealous Unnie." Minzy was squealing like a fan girl. 
 
On the other hand, Dara was trying to cover her maknae's eyes from seeing anything more inappropriate. 
 
 
TOP smirked & looked down on his girlfriend who is blushing non-stop before she said "We were just making our way home since we're done with practice today."
 
"I know baby, Chaerin was here earlier on, she just left say 10 minutes ago." TOP mentioned.
 
All the girls turned to look at TOP. "She came here?" Bom asked. "Yeah, she was here until Jiyong went out to answer Kiko's call, & she left immediately after." TOP replied. 
 
 
"Uhhh so much for saying she's not meeting him." Bom muttered to herself.
 
"Tabi, did you see Chaerin acting weirdly before she left or anything?" Bom asked. 
 
Before TOP could reply anything, Jiyong beat him to it from the entrance of Teddy's studio holding a bottle of his favourite vitamin drink;
 
"Why Noona? What's wrong with Chaerin?" Jiyong asked, narrowing his eyes, his voice laced with worry.