Mirror Yourself?

YOU ARE THE PIECE OF ME.
"Chaerin ah... Why? Why are you doing this to me Hunchae?"
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
 
It's just another day of practice for the 2NE1 girls as they are in the midst of releasing a new album. "Let's take 5.",  the leader said. "Phewww, I thought I would finally die from exhaustion!" the eldest one in the group said & the rest of them laugh at their silly Unnie.
 
 
As usual, Chaerin would sit at one corner of the practice studio & browse through her Instagram account during their break time, reading all sorts of comments fans would leave at her photos, from those nasty ones to those supportive ones. She especially take note of those comments related to the photos she posted of her & Jiyong together. 
 
 
"You don't deserve my Oppa!"
 
"WHAT!? Please tell me Jiyong Oppa have better taste than this."
 
"F off from GD! He belongs to KIKO FOREVER! You're not even half as pretty as Kiko!! Please mirror yourself."
 
"Where's Dara, Jiyong?! You're a for being so close with your member's boyfriend. ."
 
 
 
Scrolling through those nasty comments from the fans, trying to hold it in her. She's aware that being in this industry, she have to learn to block out all the negativity around her, but some people just needs to be reminded that they are afterall human beings.
 
A human being with feelings & limits. 
 
 
'Yeah, I'm neither pretty like Kiko nor Dara Unnie, I'm aware of that, no wonder no boys have approach me so far eversince I debuted...' Chaerin thought to herself. Her heart aches, especially when fans accused her of being a for being close to her so called "member's boyfriend" where else in reality Dara is not dating Jiyong or whatsoever. 'How low do they think of me to think that I would do that to Dara Unnie if that really was the case?' Fans, they always judge blindly without knowing anything.
 
 
"Chaerinnie, you okay? You've been staring at your phone for the past 2 minutes doing nothing" Dara said, bringing her back from her thoughts. 
 
"I'm okay Unnie, aigooo you worry too much! I guess I just ended up daydreaming." Chaerin said, smiling to her favourite Unnie.
 
"Shall we call it a day please Chaerinnie!? I'm so tired, we have been practicing the whole day!" Bom exclaimed, taking a bite into her corn which she got from the YG Cafeteria. 
 
"Just say you wanna go & meet Seunghyun Oppa, Unnie. You don't have to give me excuses like that you know?" Chaerin teased Bom, & Bom just blushed. "Ya ya ya! How about you? Aren't you meeting Jiyong?" Bom asked.
 
"Huh? No. Why would I? It's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything for me to meet him always." Chaerin said mindlessly & left the practice studio right away. 
 
 
"What was that about?" Bom muttered to the hearing of Dara & Minzy.
 
 
Minzy & Dara just stared at one another, knowing & understanding the whole situation of their leader being in denial of her feelings towards the Big Bang leader; G-Dragon, GD, Girls Desire, Kwon Jiyong & etc that is known to many, but only Jingyo Oppa to Chaerin.
 
 
"Will she ever realise the feelings she have for Jiyong Oppa? From anyone's point of view it is pretty obvious from the way she looks & behave around him everytime. Why is she blind to that fact herself?" the wise maknae, Minzy said. Bom looked at their maknae, "You mean to say that Chaerin actually likes Jiyong?". "Deh Unnie, you would know if you paid less attention to your corn & Seunghyun Oppa always." Minzy said while smirking at her Unnie.
 
"HUL! YA MAKNAE! YOU REALLY WANT TO GET IT FROM ME RIGHT?!?!" as Bom started to chase the maknae who is trying to run away from her across the practice studio.
 
Dara just stood there shaking her head watching the the two of them. 'Aigooo where's Chaerinnie when I need her to control these two..' Dara thought to herself.